Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Rakuten

Dell Rebates up to 10%

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 24th, 2021 3:30 pm
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2015
4286 posts
4638 upvotes
Province of Bring Ca…
Purolator fxxked up my delivery. I'm at home all day and they didn't deliver, saying needing more instructions.

Canada Post, Amazon and all other people can find my address, but Purolator cannot?
Verified Rep
Dec 5, 2010
531 posts
213 upvotes
Toronto
Hi naticom, I'm sorry to hear that we disappointed you. If you'd like me to look into this and schedule a redelivery, pls email me the tracking number. Thank you.
Catherine// Social Media Coordinator // Customer Care Team // Purolator Inc. // E-mail: customer.care@purolator.com // Follow us on Twitter : http://twitter.com/purolatorhelp // Visit us on: www.Purolator.com
Customer Care Team / Purolator Inc.

E-mail: customer.care@purolator.com / Twitter Handle: @PurolatorHelp
Sep 29, 2014
454 posts
721 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
RastaManMax wrote: Go on the live chat and ask someone to look into your missing cash back.

I sent in an e-mail request and didn't hear anything so I got on the live chat and within 5 mins, had the 15% CB in my account.

The waiting period sucks but I haven't noticed any of my cash back being deducted from my account when it shouldn't have been, One time I returned an item that was DOA and was OOS so couldn't replace it and that CB was removed as it should have been.

Live chat is never available when I try to use it.
Deal Addict
Oct 10, 2008
1354 posts
566 upvotes
Just use the link called "Where's my cash back??"

For Dell, any order over like 15 days (in my experience) or so will auto approve and then adjust when Dell reports the values to Rakuten.

The auto reply, when you provide complete info, looks like this:

"We’re still waiting for Dell Consumer to report your order to us, but we’re happy to add this Cash Back to your account now so you don’t have to wait.

Please note that once Dell Consumer reports your order, your Cash Back balance may be adjusted to reflect the order amount."

But you do need the order id (from the dell email) and the click id (rakuten tracker) to ensure you get an exact match.
If my post has helped you out, gimme a thumbs up! Buy/Sell/Trade with Confidence!

BST Feedback: 100% Positive on RFD, Heatware, eBay 50-0-0 (closed 2017-08-29), and I use to manage a AT&T Group Plan.
Feb 24, 2012
161 posts
148 upvotes
Kamloops
I submitted an email request for my missing 15% last week and got no response. For the last few days I've been trying to get into the queue for a live chat agent, but it always says they are unavailable. Tried again today and got the error message in a regular browser window, but tried in Incognito and it suddenly worked. They asked for a PDF copy of my order confirmation which I sent to them and about 30 seconds later that cash back showed up in my account. I'm not sure how or why chat suddenly worked today, but at least I can confirm that I did get my 15% cash back.
Dec 1, 2019
33 posts
28 upvotes
fattymccraigs wrote: I submitted an email request for my missing 15% last week and got no response. For the last few days I've been trying to get into the queue for a live chat agent, but it always says they are unavailable. Tried again today and got the error message in a regular browser window, but tried in Incognito and it suddenly worked. They asked for a PDF copy of my order confirmation which I sent to them and about 30 seconds later that cash back showed up in my account. I'm not sure how or why chat suddenly worked today, but at least I can confirm that I did get my 15% cash back.
Was your cashback amount >$150? My cashback would be $200 (if it comes). I have tried my luck 4 times now with live chat agents , I even send my Rakuten trip number screenshot take during order and email confirmation of purchase to all the agents, all I get is "We see that this order is being researched for you. We have submitted an inquiry with the store and will get in touch with you as soon as we have further information to pass along. Most inquiries are resolved within 10 business days, though some do require more time (may take up to 45 days). Please note Dell Canada have until October 18th to reply to our request." My Dell return period would likely be over by then if Dell ships within 8 days from now.

I am worried that its following the same direction as my last Dell purchase where my cashback was denied because Dell didn't reply to Rakuten request.
Feb 24, 2012
161 posts
148 upvotes
Kamloops
RFDaddicted123 wrote: Was your cashback amount >$150?
No, sorry, my cashback was about $90. Good luck, I hope they get it sorted out for you.
Dec 1, 2019
33 posts
28 upvotes
fattymccraigs wrote: No, sorry, my cashback was about $90. Good luck, I hope they get it sorted out for you.
I hope so too, if not, will decide what to do with the purchase close to the return period.
Sep 26, 2010
107 posts
61 upvotes
i too had not gotten my 15% cashback from rakuten and i even sent in an inquiry through the "where is my cashback" but i was able to live chat with them and immediately got an agent online. they took 5 minutes and applied my cashback to the account. payout is going to be in november though!
Jul 4, 2020
198 posts
153 upvotes
RFDaddicted123 wrote: Was your cashback amount >$150? My cashback would be $200 (if it comes). I have tried my luck 4 times now with live chat agents , I even send my Rakuten trip number screenshot take during order and email confirmation of purchase to all the agents, all I get is "We see that this order is being researched for you. We have submitted an inquiry with the store and will get in touch with you as soon as we have further information to pass along. Most inquiries are resolved within 10 business days, though some do require more time (may take up to 45 days). Please note Dell Canada have until October 18th to reply to our request." My Dell return period would likely be over by then if Dell ships within 8 days from now.

I am worried that its following the same direction as my last Dell purchase where my cashback was denied because Dell didn't reply to Rakuten request.
I'm in the same boat as you right now. With the screenshot sent to them and everything. Might try the live chat another time or two.
Dec 1, 2019
33 posts
28 upvotes
GimmeDatDeal wrote: I'm in the same boat as you right now. With the screenshot sent to them and everything. Might try the live chat another time or two.
Contacted dell 2 times and rakuten 6 times now. Dell said, rakuten hasn't reported them anything to them so contact rakuten to escalate. rakuten said, dell hasn't responded yet and that they have an agreement with dell of 45 days wait and after this, if dell doesn't respond then they would take a look into it.

However, some RFDers say that their order placed after August 30th had no problem getting their %10 cashback. At this point, there is not much hope for getting rakuten cashback >$150 for the orders placed on August 30th or rakuten cashback >150 in general when factoring it into purchasing just like somebody said here, if rakuten comes then its cherry/icing on the cake.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)