Expired Hot Deals

Rakuten

NordVPN 2 years at 68% (or 70% off?) plus 20% cash back

  • Last Updated:
  • Apr 26th, 2021 6:33 pm
[OP]
Sr. Member
Mar 9, 2010
900 posts
1151 upvotes
HRM, NS

NordVPN 2 years at 68% (or 70% off?) plus 20% cash back

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Rakuten
The email says 68% off, the Rakuten direct link says 70% - both say $3.71 a month but the cash back brings it below $3. Basically, it is $89.00 plus $17.80 cash back.

The plan allows you to connect 6 devices at the same time.

https://www.rakuten.ca/nordvpn
9 replies
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Apr 10, 2011
9753 posts
17952 upvotes
Montreal
Not Hot.
I pay $2 USD per month for FrostVPN from a previous RFD thread and want even cheaper.
Sr. Member
Dec 2, 2010
510 posts
744 upvotes
Toronto
At least a few times a year I see nordVPN for 70% off + 60% ebates. This is ice cold since the normal price is "70% off" and lowest is 20% cashback from rakuten. Lukewarm is when it goes to 40% cashback.
[OP]
Sr. Member
Mar 9, 2010
900 posts
1151 upvotes
HRM, NS
j_lainis71449 wrote: Feels bad for OP. He thought 20% cash back was hot.
Feels bad for commenter. Has never started a single thread to contribute to the forum.
Newbie
Oct 24, 2020
61 posts
128 upvotes
jdmhfx wrote: Feels bad for commenter. Has never started a single thread to contribute to the forum.
Feels bad for OP who never spent a minute of his time to google search redflagdeals Nordvpn deals

Dont feel too bad. You can get a full refund through their 30day guarantee i believe.
[OP]
Sr. Member
Mar 9, 2010
900 posts
1151 upvotes
HRM, NS
j_lainis71449 wrote: Feels bad for OP who never spent a minute of his time to google search redflagdeals Nordvpn deals

Dont feel too bad. You can get a full refund through their 30day guarantee i believe.
Let us all know when you have something useful to contribute and when you learn to use capital letters and punctuation marks, Newbie.
Newbie
Oct 24, 2020
61 posts
128 upvotes
jdmhfx wrote: Let us all know when you have something useful to contribute and when you learn to use capital letters and punctuation marks, Newbie.
Geez. No nees to get even more sensitive, OP. I just did contribute to your thread. You can get a refund and get a better deal later.

No need to bash lurkers. I simply don't post unless I think its a very good deal, which i haven't found any.
Jr. Member
Oct 3, 2009
151 posts
15 upvotes
GTA
Thanks for posting OP. Some people will find this helpful because they can't or are unable to spend 24/7 searching every NordVpn deal.
Newbie
Oct 24, 2020
61 posts
128 upvotes
dualturbo wrote: Thanks for posting OP. Some people will find this helpful because they can't or are unable to spend 24/7 searching every NordVpn deal.
Thats true. But this is unusual case of getting robbed. Rakuten normally or very often features 40% Rakuten cb minimum for nordvpn and sometimes upto 70%. Its up to you.

Top