Tags:
None
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5687 upvotes
Original terms and conditions looks like here:

A Chalice On Us - $250,000 Contribution Reached
Thank you to everyone who participated in our $10 - A Chalice on Us promo and helped to give $250,000 back into our restaurant community.

Program details:
Canadians who are of legal drinking age in their province / territory of residence can register to receive a $10 voucher to a participating restaurant.

A list of participating restaurants can be found on the Rally for Restaurants website.

Offer is only available for the first 25,000 eligible registrants or until August 31st 2021, whichever comes first.

Limit of one $10 voucher per person, while supplies last, during the program period.

Voucher must be redeemed at a participating restaurant by no later than December 31, 2021

How to register:
Choose a participating restaurant
Select [$10 ‘A Chalice on Us’ Promo Voucher] and add to basket
Log in or create an account, use the promo code “CHALICE” and complete transaction
Upon completion, a $10 Voucher will be sent to the registered email (voucher must be redeemed no later than December 31, 2021)

https://rallyforrestaurants.ca/pages/a-chalice-on-us
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2012
3200 posts
2662 upvotes
BC
Darkman wrote: Yep ... dead.

You can only buy 25 and 50 now ... (and then they'll give you that freebie 10).

But can't buy 10 on it's own any longer. :)
Still decent... Better than any restaurant GC offer I've seen before the pandemic
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2017
1605 posts
1802 upvotes
Did anyone else just get more random codes sent to them today?
Apr 24, 2011
480 posts
579 upvotes
EananC641158 wrote: Did anyone else just get more random codes sent to them today?
I got some today too. However, I checked and they match codes I received before but haven't used. I think Rally For Restaurants might just be resending some codes that haven't been used yet, in case we forgot about them.
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2017
1605 posts
1802 upvotes
JPRUEFER wrote: I got some today too. However, I checked and they match codes I received before but haven't used. I think Rally For Restaurants might just be resending some codes that haven't been used yet, in case we forgot about them.
Ah I see!

I tried a couple in Toronto and they made a fuss/didn't know how to redeem so I just left it.
Deal Guru
Dec 7, 2011
10049 posts
17153 upvotes
EananC641158 wrote: Did anyone else just get more random codes sent to them today?
JPRUEFER wrote: I got some today too. However, I checked and they match codes I received before but haven't used. I think Rally For Restaurants might just be resending some codes that haven't been used yet, in case we forgot about them.
I didn't even think they were new codes.

I just assumed it was a system glitch, or like you said, it's just a reminder to "use them or lose them".
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2002
2993 posts
658 upvotes
Weird, for some reason this week, I received an email from Red Robin with QR codes for both the regular voucher and the bonus voucher. But I already received and used them months ago.