Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Rally for the Restaurants free $10 top up voucher (with code CHALICE)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 8th, 2021 1:52 pm
Banned
Feb 23, 2004
7940 posts
3542 upvotes
muffin4life wrote: Good to know... Ordered for Red Robin in Burnaby. Anyone tried there yet to report? Tia ..
I used it tonight with no problems.

Waitress wrote down the codes and then had to enter them and have them checked by a manager.

It took a while but it worked.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 4, 2012
8349 posts
8889 upvotes
Balduno wrote: I used it tonight with no problems.

Waitress wrote down the codes and then had to enter them and have them checked by a manager.

It took a while but it worked.
So you used more than one code? I might try that as well. Thx!
Banned
Feb 23, 2004
7940 posts
3542 upvotes
muffin4life wrote: So you used more than one code? I might try that as well. Thx!
I did, but it was the paid for code and the bonus code. I think this is allowed.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 4, 2012
8349 posts
8889 upvotes
Balduno wrote: I did, but it was the paid for code and the bonus code. I think this is allowed.
Ah... Thx for the clarification!
Banned
Feb 23, 2004
7940 posts
3542 upvotes
muffin4life wrote: Ah... Thx for the clarification!
If it makes any difference, there was another couple there with us, and they also used codes as well for their bill.
Oct 30, 2017
55 posts
5 upvotes
Red Robin Burnaby will let us use more than one voucher code (bonus codes) on one bill. Heads up the voucher doesn't cover tips, the voucher just gets deducted from the receipt before they ask for payment.
Aug 5, 2008
808 posts
602 upvotes
This works with the Amex Shop Small promo as well. I mean you will get $5 with a purchase of the gift card. You can double dip too, if the actual restaurant participates in Shop Small.
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2003
4686 posts
3840 upvotes
Edmonton
Anyone just received the voucher e-mail again from the promo?
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2009
2690 posts
2708 upvotes
Ottawa
ChinpokoMon wrote: Anyone just received the voucher e-mail again from the promo?
Lol I just got emailed like all of mine again… a tad annoyance to delete them all again. But not a real bother when I think what I got out of it
Nov 13, 2018
906 posts
2000 upvotes
Yeah I just got an email with all my codes again.
Aug 5, 2008
808 posts
602 upvotes
I got an email but only two of my codes. My guess might be that these codes were not redeemed or properly redeemed because I haven’t used one of those codes yet.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 1, 2001
6830 posts
1257 upvotes
cutey130 wrote: I got an email but only two of my codes. My guess might be that these codes were not redeemed or properly redeemed because I haven’t used one of those codes yet.
Good point…. Has anyone tried?
Aug 5, 2008
808 posts
602 upvotes
Arrow wrote: Good point…. Has anyone tried?
I will soon, both of those vouchers are from the same restaurant anyways.