• Last Updated:
  • Dec 9th, 2019 8:35 pm
[OP]
Feb 24, 2008
4 posts
6 upvotes
Mississauga

Ralph Lauren polo

Does anyone know where I can purchase a Ralph Lauren polo like the one attached (same colour, style) within Canada at a price range between $30-40?

Hudson bay is selling this for $69.99, but I have never seen a size small available. I have been going to the outlets, but they do not carry this item in purple. Would I have to cross the border for this? Does anyone know any website where I can purchase this item? Even if it's not 100% authentic, just as long as it is decent quality that is still acceptable.

Please let me know.
Images
  • download.png
7 replies
Penalty Box
Jul 22, 2007
6624 posts
6150 upvotes
Calgary
nabeel.nk2 wrote: Does anyone know where I can purchase a Ralph Lauren polo like the one attached (same colour, style) within Canada at a price range between $30-40?

Hudson bay is selling this for $69.99, but I have never seen a size small available. I have been going to the outlets, but they do not carry this item in purple. Would I have to cross the border for this? Does anyone know any website where I can purchase this item? Even if it's not 100% authentic, just as long as it is decent quality that is still acceptable.

Please let me know.
If you need such a specific shirt and color, pay the difference.
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2008
1480 posts
517 upvotes
GTA
Maybe the zellers outlet off queensway/kipling
Deal Guru
Mar 14, 2005
13533 posts
2337 upvotes
City of Vancouver
Short sleeve polos r a spring/summer item? If so, then u would need to search online for it or at the Ralph Lauren outlets?

I have seen inventory of cotton Ralph Lauren Polos in different colours at Winners back in last spring or summer. They were really affordable.
De gustibus non est disputandum
Reverse dysfunction one step at a time.
Adversity is a growth opportunity. Change happens at the periphery.
Mar 2, 2012
171 posts
200 upvotes
MILTON
Winners in Milton, 16$ I saw it yesterday but they look really cheap and poor quality. It looks like to me the most of the shirts nowadays are made at the same place they just put a different logo on it.

The Bay has these shirts, great quality but that comes with $50-80 price tag.