• Last Updated:
  • Jul 2nd, 2019 4:53 pm
10 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jan 16, 2011
7205 posts
9238 upvotes
The NORTH
Now what am I supposed to crumble on top of my chef salad???
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2012
21707 posts
9001 upvotes
Toronto
jenviea wrote: Now we're gonna post fan art non sense?
Who knew people had so much time on their hands?
The ironic part about all this is, it's not even April first! Confused Face
If it ain't broke, don't fix it!
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
31271 posts
17295 upvotes
Let's ask Hot Pockets to see if they're interested in some new flavors

https://imgur.com/gallery/KchR6
Do you not have anything else to do rather than argue with strangers on the internet
Nope. That's why I'm on the internet arguing with strangers. If I had anything better to do I'd probably be doing it.
Deal Expert
Dec 4, 2010
19536 posts
2260 upvotes
Quarantine Bubble
Are those concoctions even real? Who’s running these companies and giving the green light? Stevie wonder after he burnt all his taste buds?
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2012
21707 posts
9001 upvotes
Toronto
Supercooled wrote: Are those concoctions even real? Who’s running these companies and giving the green light? Stevie wonder after he burnt all his taste buds?
The hot pocket site is a parody site obviously, but Hidden valley was very serious about teaming up with Kellog's.
"Hidden Valley Ranch was all in on whipping up such a snack..." is what was clearly mentioned in the USA today article.

There is no word about any other idea from other pop tart "fan art" at this time.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it!
Banned
Jun 16, 2019
72 posts
31 upvotes
My future child to me - Mommy how did you you survive this???
Nandatto!!!! :facepalm:
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
31271 posts
17295 upvotes
playnicee1 wrote: The hot pocket site is a parody site obviously, but Hidden valley was very serious about teaming up with Kellog's.
"Hidden Valley Ranch was all in on whipping up such a snack..." is what was clearly mentioned in the USA today article.
Apparently weed is now legal wherever HQ for both places is.
Do you not have anything else to do rather than argue with strangers on the internet
Nope. That's why I'm on the internet arguing with strangers. If I had anything better to do I'd probably be doing it.