Random Gaming News, Rumours, Videos Thread

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 28th, 2024 6:18 am
Deal Guru
Dec 1, 2004
12038 posts
5146 upvotes
jeffyjaixx wrote:
Might be 20 years too late but will see. The last "exciting" game from WB turned out to be a bit of a turd
Deal Guru
Feb 28, 2006
12987 posts
6520 upvotes

IconEra has received exclusive insight on a new Sony IP:

https://streamable.com/652uws

The Game is an RPG Sci-Fi on Unreal Engine 5
This is a very early build
Game is a first/second party in development by an xDev.

Yahoo news also picked this up

https://www.yahoo.com/now/ps5-ip-seemin ... 1UbhL8BCRR

Maybe also leaked by DuskGolem a couple months ago?

Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2014
3347 posts
2475 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Meh, Forspoken doesn't excite me much.

I have to say though, at first I was not interested in Refall at all, and seeing the latest information and previews has started piquing my interest a little more, like almost giving me a semi.

Deal Guru
Feb 28, 2006
12987 posts
6520 upvotes
Niklasky wrote: Meh, Forspoken doesn't excite me much.

I have to say though, at first I was not interested in Refall at all, and seeing the latest information and previews has started piquing my interest a little more, like almost giving me a semi.

Redfall as an open world with 4 players coop shooting vampires already has me excited.

In other news looks like Ubisoft trying to gauge interest in mergers and acquisitions ...

Deal Guru
Feb 28, 2006
12987 posts
6520 upvotes
Neil Druckmann on The Last Of Us Online: Will be ND's most ambitious project and will ''continue to tell a story''

https://www.thegamer.com/the-last-of-us ... ughty-dog/

Naughty Dog co-president Neil Druckmann has claimed in a recent interview that the untitled Last of Us multiplayer project is "the most ambitious project" that Naughty Dog has ever worked on.

Although we've known that Naughty Dog is working on a multiplayer project set in The Last of Usuniverse (god I wish they'd just call it Factions 2) for some time now, there's very little that we actually know about it. We've only seen two pieces of concept art so far and only have some job listings to get some idea of what the game's about, but Naughty Dog is making it clear just how big of a deal it's going to be.

Druckmann said, "You know there is a Last of Us multiplayer project that we've been working on for a long time, since even before The Last of Us Part 2 shipped. That's the most ambitious project we've ever done, expanding the world even further, continuing to tell a story but in a multiplayer space, I won't say too much about that."
Deal Guru
Feb 28, 2006
12987 posts
6520 upvotes
Kind of crazy 2 months of GOW sales beat 8 months of ER. Wonder what the numbers are now.

Deal Guru
Dec 1, 2004
12038 posts
5146 upvotes
These are physical sales only, so doesn't mean much in today's gaming world.
I wonder if all those higher end bundles for GoW counts, since they only come with digital code and not physical disc Thinking Face🤣
Deal Guru
Feb 28, 2006
12987 posts
6520 upvotes
CFRTim wrote: These are physical sales only, so doesn't mean much in today's gaming world.
I wonder if all those higher end bundles for GoW counts, since they only come with digital code and not physical disc Thinking Face🤣
Says doesn't include bundle game sales Thinking Face

I also believe NPD counts digital as part of their report unless something changed...
Aug 20, 2009
9827 posts
5935 upvotes
I'm a bit disappointed they are doing a second series, I thought this was going to be a limited run series and thought the format would've suited it better. I guess at least there is a limit since there is no third game yet.
Deal Guru
Feb 28, 2006
12987 posts
6520 upvotes
Redmask wrote: I'm a bit disappointed they are doing a second series, I thought this was going to be a limited run series and thought the format would've suited it better. I guess at least there is a limit since there is no third game yet.
Probably run through part 2 and leave it open ended for maybe a part 3?

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)