Van Isle

Bushnell TRS-25 Red Dot Scope $83.99 after 30% MIR

Deal Link:
Price:
Expiry:
April 30, 2020
Retailer:
Rangeview Sports
Purchase must be made by April 30/2020 to qualify for the rebate. This is a low-budget optic with many fans that punches above its weight.

Rebate form here.... https://www.bushnell.com/content/Promot ... nglish.pdf
Militant Atheist....There's no goddamn god goddamn it
20 replies
Apr 6, 2017
838 posts
1302 upvotes
55 dollar flat rate shipping. Kills the deal.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2009
1074 posts
4046 upvotes
Van Isle
tfong010 wrote: 55 dollar flat rate shipping. Kills the deal.
Jeebus that is very obscene for shipping. Does it ship with a downrigger ball?
Militant Atheist....There's no goddamn god goddamn it
Apr 6, 2017
838 posts
1302 upvotes
I am only 10km away. Wonder if they have pickup.
Jan 4, 2007
232 posts
198 upvotes
Toronto
Only shows $20 shipping for me. And an option for store pickup for $0
Deal Fanatic
May 22, 2003
6144 posts
3104 upvotes
Vancouver
This fits perfectly on a beretta cx4 storm
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2004
3369 posts
1436 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks OP I'm actually tempered by this.

Sorry for going off topic, but does anyone know why all these red dot an be last sights use cr123a or button batteries? I've been looking for a cheap laser sight that uses AAA/AA batteries since I use it so rarely, I'd be able to easily swap in some Eneloops each time I use it rather than worrying about stale batteries.
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2008
1246 posts
1200 upvotes
Toronto - Markham/Sc…
Bishop8 wrote: Thanks OP I'm actually tempered by this.

Sorry for going off topic, but does anyone know why all these red dot an be last sights use cr123a or button batteries? I've been looking for a cheap laser sight that uses AAA/AA batteries since I use it so rarely, I'd be able to easily swap in some Eneloops each time I use it rather than worrying about stale batteries.
the form factor for these types of optics is very small. There would be no room to house a AA or AAA battery.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2004
3369 posts
1436 upvotes
Vancouver
amkorp wrote: the form factor for these types of optics is very small. There would be no room to house a AA or AAA battery.
Thanks for responding. I know it is possible:

https://gun-shop.ca/product/lasermax-sp ... mbo-green/

They're just so few and far between. The running time is quite a bit shorter than the other batteries, but I'd personally accept that as a reasonable trade-off for more accessible (and rechargable) batteries.

I also don't want to spend about 50% of the cost of my .22 rifle for one. Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Dec 2, 2019
70 posts
35 upvotes
Got 2 of these at home. These are great optics for the money.
Jul 3, 2002
268 posts
84 upvotes
Bishop8 wrote: Thanks for responding. I know it is possible:

They're just so few and far between. The running time is quite a bit shorter than the other batteries, but I'd personally accept that as a reasonable trade-off for more accessible (and rechargable) batteries.

I also don't want to spend about 50% of the cost of my .22 rifle for one. Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Red dot usually refers to a red dot optical sight; not a laser device. The red dot has the optical component which takes up a lot of space. Some of the higher end ones like Holosun has a solar panel plus a button battery.
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2006
1872 posts
1689 upvotes
Alberta
5upercharged wrote: I just got the same reddot from Cabelas with free shipping (use code LEGENDARY @ checkout for free shipping)

https://www.cabelas.ca/product/12626/bu ... -dot-scope

Also here is the one with the riser:

https://www.cabelas.ca/product/67913/bu ... -dot-sight
From April 1, 2020 until April 30, 2020 buy any Bushnell® optic product including any Bushnell riflescope, binocular, hunting laser rangefinder or spotting scope (excludes Bushnell Golf, Bushnell BackTrack GPS, Bushnell Trail Cams and Bushnell TRS-25 products) and receive a 30% mail-in rebate in the form of a prepaid Mastercard®. Some restrictions apply, see form for details.
Oct 10, 2011
5 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
fluidmax wrote: From April 1, 2020 until April 30, 2020 buy any Bushnell® optic product including any Bushnell riflescope, binocular, hunting laser rangefinder or spotting scope (excludes Bushnell Golf, Bushnell BackTrack GPS, Bushnell Trail Cams and Bushnell TRS-25 products) and receive a 30% mail-in rebate in the form of a prepaid Mastercard®. Some restrictions apply, see form for details.
Not sure why it says that on the Cabela’s site now. But the rebate form is identical to the one from rangesports, and it’s through Bushnell, not Cabela’s, there is no mention of the TRS red dots being excluded on the rebate form. I send mine in already. Hopefully will get the rebate.
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2007
1047 posts
1392 upvotes
Vancouver
Bishop8 wrote: Thanks for responding. I know it is possible:

You linked a laser.

That's not a frigging optic. Jesus.
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2007
1047 posts
1392 upvotes
Vancouver
It's $20 flat rate shipping.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2004
3369 posts
1436 upvotes
Vancouver
danascully wrote: You linked a laser.

That's not a frigging optic. Jesus.
Yes I know, I was asking about both red dots and lasers in my original post (though auto correct messed it up).

Thank you for caring so much to respond and also for bringing the Lord into the discussion. Did you think He might have any red dot or laser sight recommendations?
Jul 3, 2002
268 posts
84 upvotes
Also, having an AA battery, there are some other disadvantages too. 1, the extra weight of the AA batteries. 2, water sealing of that that battery compartment. 3, will having AA batteries mounted in a rifle easily mess up the zeros after many shots.... Many reasons to consider that's y stay with something that's been in used for a long time. Besides, those button batteries are cheap and they last a long time in my red dots.