• Last Updated:
  • Feb 21st, 2019 9:50 pm
Tags:
Deal Expert
Dec 5, 2006
16789 posts
12572 upvotes
Markham
FoMoHotDeals wrote: Some buyers will try to short change you by saying they're short $10, $20 for whatever reason but hoping that you didn't travel all way to call off a deal for $10, $20 short. Never give into these scums, they are testing how desperate you are to make the sale. As a seller you have the upper hand by requesting the buyer to come to your location, so make them travel and if they don't have the right $$ amount?? send them back.
Why seller has upper hand? Cash is king
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2017
1972 posts
1950 upvotes
Toronto
smartie wrote: Why seller has upper hand? Cash is king
Cash is king?? What does that even mean?? Let's say I'm selling an item for $100 and you have $1 so I should just sell it to you for $1? cause cash is king right?? Nobody cares if you have 'cash now' and just because you have cash now doesn't mean the seller has to give to you for whatever you're asking.

The seller has the upper hand because pretty much every seller caught on to the bs buyers can pull at the last minute and that's why they usually refuse to meet up at the buyers location.
Multi Millionaire in Points
Banned
May 17, 2005
4845 posts
661 upvotes
agree on most ...
I usually do discuss the "meeting place/time" at the same time (or 1st) as I talk about the price - price maybe is right, but you have to meet up at time and place that is convenient for both ...
usually I offer the asking price if the meeting place/time is convenient for me ...
Banned
May 17, 2005
4845 posts
661 upvotes
also I can point to some buy/sell post that sellers want more $ then it cost in the store ... so there are two sides of the coin I guess Winking Face
Deal Expert
Dec 5, 2006
16789 posts
12572 upvotes
Markham
FoMoHotDeals wrote: Cash is king?? What does that even mean?? Let's say I'm selling an item for $100 and you have $1 so I should just sell it to you for $1? cause cash is king right?? Nobody cares if you have 'cash now' and just because you have cash now doesn't mean the seller has to give to you for whatever you're asking.

The seller has the upper hand because pretty much every seller caught on to the bs buyers can pull at the last minute and that's why they usually refuse to meet up at the buyers location.
Lol. You are so funny lol
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2017
1972 posts
1950 upvotes
Toronto
smartie wrote: Lol. You are so funny lol
Thanks I try, but of course with the truth!
Multi Millionaire in Points
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
Not a big deal one way or another ... Buyer can ask / make offer (regardless how ridiculous it may seem to some) ... Seller can simply say "NO" / no can do,
Mar 4, 2005
773 posts
93 upvotes
Brampton
Agreed Darkman, once price and terms of the is agreed upon then there is no fuzz. Seller can pit a price that no body will budge no matter what can sell for in store. Buyer can set a price based on what he values. If there os mo agreement move on. Again a big no is fine or a great yes!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)