• Last Updated:
  • Feb 20th, 2009 8:44 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Nov 4, 2004
9 posts
2 upvotes

Raptors Swingman O'Neal and Moon Jersey 75% Off

The ACC is selling former Raptors Swingman Jersey O'Neal and Moon at 75% off.

Reg price for adults if 109.99 and $79.99 for Youths.
23 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2008
1441 posts
26 upvotes
For sure this is the swingman jersye not the cheap iron on replicas?
Did you happen to notice if they had red white and black jerseys availabe? Wouldn't mind a black JO jersey for my Raptors wall. 75% off for a swingman is very decent!
Jan 13, 2009
776 posts
12 upvotes
Could this be used on conjunction with the $10 cash card that CentreSports is offering? Terms say "Cannot be combined with any other offer", but I'm not sure if this 75% counts as "any other offer". If I can use it, it would be around $20 for a swingman jersey, which is a sweet deal.
Jan 29, 2005
306 posts
1 upvote
Flash3 wrote: Could this be used on conjunction with the $10 cash card that CentreSports is offering? Terms say "Cannot be combined with any other offer", but I'm not sure if this 75% counts as "any other offer". If I can use it, it would be around $20 for a swingman jersey, which is a sweet deal.
Can't be used in conjuction with $10. I tried. Those can only be used for non sale items.

These are definately Swingman jerseys as I bought 2 of them.
Jan 29, 2005
306 posts
1 upvote
djstiles wrote: For sure this is the swingman jersye not the cheap iron on replicas?
Did you happen to notice if they had red white and black jerseys availabe? Wouldn't mind a black JO jersey for my Raptors wall. 75% off for a swingman is very decent!
These had black JO jersey in all sizes when I was there last night at ACC. Not sure what's left now. The didn't have as many Moon jerseys in black though. Yes they are definately swingman jerseys.
May 17, 2007
732 posts
129 upvotes
Toronto
Flash3 wrote: Could this be used on conjunction with the $10 cash card that CentreSports is offering? Terms say "Cannot be combined with any other offer", but I'm not sure if this 75% counts as "any other offer". If I can use it, it would be around $20 for a swingman jersey, which is a sweet deal.
I didn't have a problem doing this. I guess it depends on the cashier. Got an O'Neal one for $21 and change after using the coupon

coupon for those that don't have it

http://mapleleafs.nhl.com/ext/Centre...ntresports.pdf
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2008
2491 posts
1125 upvotes
toronto
man whos going to wear these..their not even good players...
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2007
4916 posts
1363 upvotes
Regina
chrisanthony14 wrote: man whos going to wear these..their not even good players...
got to get em to trade for shaq and advise him to wear the right #....lol
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2003
7362 posts
2363 upvotes
T dot 6
Just got back. There is one black XL O'Neil left and just a handful of red and white O'Neil and Moon jerseys left. After tonight's Leaf game, I'm sure they will all be gone.

Lots of kids sizes left though.

They also took the coupon, dude was jokingly like, how many of these have you used. Im like, first time :D which it was.

$52 for two jerseys after everything with coupon. Thats like the price of a t-shirt.

Thanks OP.
stubhub and clearly.ca suck, like really suck
Nov 28, 2005
15 posts
I bought a Oneal jersey too, but they wouldn't accept my $10 coupon. I told him someone onliine used the coupon. So the sales guy asked the manager, but she refused to accept it, saying the coupon couldn't be combined "with any other offer". I ended up paying $27 with tax.
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2006
2964 posts
1009 upvotes
probably a given.. but just in case... i hope everyone knows these two were traded to miami...

for people who are non-sports fans and thinking of getting this as a present or something... now you know.
Banned
Nov 12, 2006
2715 posts
1632 upvotes
Toronto
KenA wrote: probably a given.. but just in case... i hope everyone knows these two were traded to miami...

for people who are non-sports fans and thinking of getting this as a present or something... now you know.
what?? they got traded? i am getting a refund!! :P
j/k

we still got murdered last night with marion...i dont think missing bosh warrants such a blow out....gives those anti-bosh raptor fans something to think about...
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2003
7362 posts
2363 upvotes
T dot 6
KenA wrote: probably a given.. but just in case... i hope everyone knows these two were traded to miami....
WHAAAAAAAT!!!! just kidding

I bought two, one as a gift. If they upset I got them a jersey of someone that is no longer on the team, I will just take it back and give it someone who doesn't care. :lol:
stubhub and clearly.ca suck, like really suck
Nov 29, 2006
560 posts
Markham
dtrader69 wrote: we still got murdered last night with marion...i dont think missing bosh warrants such a blow out
Bosh is more than capable of scoring 20 points in a game, plus he's ability on the defensive end as well...If Bosh played it'd be alot closer. But yea LeBron and Cavs would still win...
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2008
1441 posts
26 upvotes
Just got back from centre sports.

No black jerseys left.

From what I did noticed:
Moon
-about 10 swingman jerseys (red and white combined) sizes from medium to XL.
- about 8 Authentic (regular price 200) red and white sizes 44 and up
JO
- about 10 swungman jerseys sized L to XL
- About 5 authentic sized 48 and up

Picked up an authentic white Moon jersey. AND I was able to use the coupon no problem! Selection is pretty picked over. Will probably be gone after tonight's hockey game
Dec 29, 2007
587 posts
359 upvotes
I was at National Sports at Keele/7 last night, I think there were two swingman garbrajosa jerseys for $25 on the rack to the right, right when you walk in the store. They were both 2XL