Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Raptors Swingman O'Neal and Moon Jersey 75% Off

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 20th, 2009 8:44 pm
Tags:
Jan 30, 2007
82 posts
5 upvotes
Toronto
deep wrote: These are WAY better than my Alonzo Mourning and Hakeem Olajuwan Raptors jerseys!
lol - I'll always hate Alonzo "I never, ever wanted to come" Mourning.
Feb 25, 2005
149 posts
22 upvotes
dtrader69 wrote: what?? they got traded? i am getting a refund!! :P
j/k

we still got murdered last night with marion...i dont think missing bosh warrants such a blow out....gives those anti-bosh raptor fans something to think about...
I hate people who say we/us when speaking about sports team. We applies only when you actually PLAY ON THE TEAM otherwise it's they or them.

Should have traded Bosh or hopefully they will next year cuz he ain't going to re-sign with them. How can you possible even mention the impact of Marion he has no clue about any of their plays or players.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2004
6856 posts
2593 upvotes
Duffydog wrote: I hate people who say we/us when speaking about sports team. We applies only when you actually PLAY ON THE TEAM otherwise it's they or them.
I hate when people say 'should have' when speaking about a sports team. 'Should have" only applies if YOU THINK YOU ARE SMARTER THAN THE MANAGER.

Get a life