Expired Hot Deals

[Ratesupermarket.ca] PCF World Elite Mastercard w/$100 Bonus GC + 20k PC Plus points

[OP]
Jul 17, 2014
97 posts
133 upvotes
Toronto, ON

[Ratesupermarket.ca] PCF World Elite Mastercard w/$100 Bonus GC + 20k PC Plus points

Deal Link:
old thread -
ratesupermarket-pcf-world-elite-masterc ... s-1928557/

"Rate Supermarket is offering a $100 gift card to one of itunes, starbucks, cineplex or the ultimate dining for signing up and being approved for either the PCF mastercard or the PCF world elite mastercard.
Signing up for either card also gives 20k in PC plus points, I currently have the PCF world elite mastercard and the 3% back in pc plus points at loblaws owned stores has been great.
Definitely worth signing up if you do alot of shopping at superstore, loblaws, extra foods, no frills, shoppers drug mart, or esso gas stations."
214 replies
Mar 13, 2012
298 posts
103 upvotes
OTTAWA
saw someone use their PC points on Best Buy gift cards today. smart
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2009
1024 posts
320 upvotes
Just a warning, I signed up for the world elete back in june through rate supermarket and was supossed to get 50000 points... Didnt get sqwat and was passed from pc financial, to pc points, to ratesupermarket with each claiming it was the others problem untill I had enough and gave up.

I have recieved several gift card offers from ratesupermarket (even one where amex never informed them I was approved and they sent out a card on my word alone), so I think its a problem with PC.
Aug 16, 2015
177 posts
33 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I got a call from p c financial master card today about switch to my regular p c master card to p c world elite card. He said, everything going to same , like credit limit, interest rate, no annual fee ..., but i get more points.I told him, call me back tomorrow, then i will decide it.
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2008
2345 posts
838 upvotes
North York
I notice that Cara's page shows more restaurants than the promo site does, such as Bier Markt. Does anyone know if they are included or if this is a lesser "ultimate dining" card?

http://www.thegiftcardgroup.com/the-ultimate-cara.html

Do they include Swiss Chalet delivery?

And I guess it's just one 100 dollar card? No chance they give a couple 50s or something?
Jan 24, 2008
430 posts
26 upvotes
Edmonton
Dangit! applied just 2 weeks ago :( missed out on this! unless theres a way to still get this?? haha..
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2007
2200 posts
1550 upvotes
SW Ontario
baxbunny wrote: Dangit! applied just 2 weeks ago :( missed out on this! unless theres a way to still get this?? haha..
+1 :(
I'd rather be outdoors camping, kayaking, and mountain biking ...
Deal Addict
Jun 25, 2009
1694 posts
650 upvotes
Avisnak wrote: I got a call from p c financial master card today about switch to my regular p c master card to p c world elite card. He said, everything going to same , like credit limit, interest rate, no annual fee ..., but i get more points.I told him, call me back tomorrow, then i will decide it.
Definitely take the offer, the elite card is much better than the regular one.
Deal Addict
Aug 31, 2006
2848 posts
523 upvotes
Unfortunately, nope and going from PCF regular to elite doesn't count either.
baxbunny wrote: Dangit! applied just 2 weeks ago :( missed out on this! unless theres a way to still get this?? haha..
Deal Addict
Jan 16, 2009
2047 posts
449 upvotes
Kelowna
Nice deal. I got the tangerine card because I couldn't qualify for a world elite card, but now I can. This looks like a pretty sweet offer that would rack up the points quickly considering I buy almost all my groceries at superstore already.

I have an old mbna card I don't use anymore since I got the tangerine MasterCard. would it be a good idea to cancel the mbna one and apply for this one? I should mention I also have an RBC low interest card, like 6.7% as well but between the 3 I only use the tangerine with the 2% categories and the rbc for everything else.
Deal Addict
Jun 12, 2015
2153 posts
742 upvotes
Ontario
Aww... I recently got the $75 giftcard promo for this card -_-
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2008
1766 posts
1254 upvotes
Is $100 GC and 20k PC points the best offer we can expect for this card or have there been better offers for signing up?