Fashion & Beauty

Raw & Selvedge Denim Thread

  • Last Updated:
  • Nov 18th, 2020 8:50 am
Newbie
Feb 9, 2012
20 posts
2 upvotes
KINGSTON
ended up picking up a pair of pbj xx-007 for $168 after tax at dutil today!

will post before and after soak photos later
Newbie
May 29, 2012
55 posts
9 upvotes
Vancouver
Great boxing day for me today! Ended up winning a free pair of jeans at Dutil in Vancouver and got a pair of Acne Max Raws. This pair is definitely on hold until I wear my Unbranded more.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 24, 2009
1788 posts
392 upvotes
Markham
Was anyone there for the 10am opening in TO? I was there
Sr. Member
Jun 6, 2007
546 posts
29 upvotes
how much are naked and famous joints? Do they carry unbranded at dutil? thanks!
Newbie
May 29, 2012
55 posts
9 upvotes
Vancouver
samberkun wrote: how much are naked and famous joints? Do they carry unbranded at dutil? thanks!
N&F are generally around $100-$140 for their cheapest jeans depending on sales and what not. Unbranded is sold at Urban Outfitters (I can confirm that for vancouver, but not other places).
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 11, 2006
1375 posts
152 upvotes
Toronto
They no longer carry unbranded at UO in toronto. Stylexchange carried them but now they are going out of business.
kthxbye
Sr. Member
Jun 6, 2007
546 posts
29 upvotes
so UO carries them in vancouver? Anyone see them on boxing day?
Newbie
May 29, 2012
55 posts
9 upvotes
Vancouver
samberkun wrote: so UO carries them in vancouver? Anyone see them on boxing day?
Don't take my word for it but I went there today in the morning and I didn't see any Unbranded. I guess I'd try asking the staff there because I got a pair just last month. Good luck!
Sr. Member
User avatar
May 28, 2012
656 posts
45 upvotes
Waterloo
Looks good, i tired on a pair before and had to size down nearly 3. Anybody know how new cures fit?
Still looking for a super premium pair of denim to get, eyes on imps, hopefully theyintroduce new fits
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 24, 2009
1788 posts
392 upvotes
Markham
achineseguy wrote: Looks good, i tired on a pair before and had to size down nearly 3. Anybody know how new cures fit?
Still looking for a super premium pair of denim to get, eyes on imps, hopefully theyintroduce new fits
Yeah I sized down 3 as well
But I'm getting sh*t for it in the WAYWT thread ..
New cures are a bit tighter than petite standards, from what I've seen. Its not selvedge either I believe

Imperial shearer was at the top of my list
Deal Expert
User avatar
Mar 22, 2007
27030 posts
6403 upvotes
Hamilton
Which fit of Nudies are soft not RAW material?
$35/10GB Koodo
$120/3Months PM
Sr. Member
User avatar
May 28, 2012
656 posts
45 upvotes
Waterloo
nudies have the worn look for basically all fits yup.
i didnt go for the shearer the rise is so damn high, worst than my tape ted grey embos.
new cure has stretch material in it right? which is why there is no selv i think.
petites fit so nice + solid denim , nice fades dang
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 24, 2009
1788 posts
392 upvotes
Markham
achineseguy wrote: i didnt go for the shearer the rise is so damn high, worst than my tape ted grey embos.
new cure has stretch material in it right? which is why there is no selv i think.
petites fit so nice + solid denim , nice fades dang
Opposite side of the spectrum compared to n&f and their low rises that squeeze your privates.
Yes, you're right about the new cures.
love the fit of the PS, but I may need to hem an inch
Newbie
Oct 8, 2010
48 posts
2 upvotes
Richmond
samberkun wrote: so UO carries them in vancouver? Anyone see them on boxing day?
Ya they do carry them and I went at like 3-4pm? No one were buying them though because they weren't on sale and if I remember correctly it was priced at $89
Newbie
Feb 9, 2012
20 posts
2 upvotes
KINGSTON
ThaChingster wrote: Was anyone there for the 10am opening in TO? I was there
i was there haha i was one of the people who got 50% off for having an old enough penny..
Deal Fanatic
May 31, 2006
5732 posts
336 upvotes
Toronto
achineseguy wrote: nudies have the worn look for basically all fits yup.
i didnt go for the shearer the rise is so damn high, worst than my tape ted grey embos.
new cure has stretch material in it right? which is why there is no selv i think.
petites fit so nice + solid denim , nice fades dang
Yea... I'm not a fan of the shearers... they were too tight to get on. I got dukes instead and I've had mine for about 2 years now. I own NS but might try PS.
Member
User avatar
Jan 3, 2008
265 posts
37 upvotes
Those fit fine. At least you can dress ThaChingster... This is about superfuture (not RFD for the most part) - it baffles me that users wear the most garbage outfits and other users rep them because of the brand name. How does this have +2 rep lol... he looks like a heroin addict. Worst of all, the jeans don't even fit... and it's a forum about expensive jeans. smh. He needs to go back to Requiem for a Dream.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v249/ ... 727a8a.jpg[/IMG]

some nasty yellow shirt but +2 rep because it's Flat Head. superdenim is honestly such a messed up sub-forum. this looks terrible.

[IMG]http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee12 ... 9D94D4.jpg[/IMG]

Max is a cool guy, there's no doubting that. 99% of his jeans are god-tier faded... but this outfit is just a tshirt and jeans... why the f**k does it have +10 rep, it's just a tshirt and jeans.

[IMG]http://i1174.photobucket.com/albums/r61 ... C02333.jpg[/IMG]

Superdenim is so weird.

Top