Fashion & Beauty

Raw & Selvedge Denim Thread

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 18th, 2020 8:50 am
Jan 3, 2008
265 posts
37 upvotes
How my ONI fits like. My jacket was covering the top block so I'll try to get a backside pick without a jacket on tomorrow.

[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2011
1548 posts
376 upvotes
Toronto
rosarkar wrote: The secret sale right..? I got that too but I've never actually bought anything from BlueOwl before.
So, what's the sale?
rosarkar wrote: How my ONI fits like. My jacket was covering the top block so I'll try to get a backside pick without a jacket on tomorrow.

LOL your shoes are so white. Nice fit.
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2006
3517 posts
927 upvotes
GTA
For the revolve discount, you have to contact customer support for price adjustment right? i.e. pay full price, then ask for adjustment later? ... or is there a coupon code for first-time purchases.
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
49035 posts
5692 upvotes
Toronto
jaszy wrote: For the revolve discount, you have to contact customer support for price adjustment right? i.e. pay full price, then ask for adjustment later? ... or is there a coupon code for first-time purchases.
Yeah you call or email them after placing the order, It's only FIRST TIME CUSTOMERS.
Deal Addict
May 13, 2012
1441 posts
21 upvotes
Toronto
rosarkar wrote: How my ONI fits like. My jacket was covering the top block so I'll try to get a backside pick without a jacket on tomorrow.

What peacoat is that?
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2009
1775 posts
387 upvotes
Markham

yorkdale little burgundy?
Dec 22, 2010
119 posts
7 upvotes
Great fit on the jeans, and cool outfit regardless. Details on the hat? :cheesygri
May 29, 2012
55 posts
9 upvotes
Vancouver
Copped my first pair of raw denim yesterday. Bought a pair of unbranded skinnys. Overall I'm happy with the purchase and can't wait for the for the fades and all that to start.
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2009
1775 posts
387 upvotes
Markham
btmc22 wrote: Copped my first pair of raw denim yesterday. Bought a pair of unbranded skinnys. Overall I'm happy with the purchase and can't wait for the for the fades and all that to start.
pics or it didnt happen
May 29, 2012
55 posts
9 upvotes
Vancouver
ThaChingster wrote: pics or it didnt happen
haha, I'll post pics in a couple of days, I'm aiming to wear the jeans everyday for now until I see some progress! :razz:
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2006
1374 posts
152 upvotes
Toronto
new to raw denim. Just picked up my first pair of N&F slim guys broken twill this weekend. I already want another pair.. Those unbranded 21oz for 100 bux, good deal?
kthxbye
Dec 1, 2012
14 posts
1 upvote
MARKHAM
I hav multiple pairs of raw denim, is it better to wear them in one at a time, or to switch between them?