Expired Hot Deals

[Ray-Ban] Ray-Ban 30% Off Sitewide + 4% GCR/Rakuten

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 1st, 2020 8:39 pm
Jan 26, 2011
151 posts
461 upvotes
Scarborough
MattyB58774 wrote: Hey guys I need clarification, I ordered a pair of customized ray ban aviators. I just got the confirmation email - the 20 % off was NOT applied to my order .. also in my email description it says “prescription magneta flash” - I honestly do not believe I ordered prescription sunglasses lol.. I’m on the phone but it’s been an hour already. Are they prescription lenses lol??
How did you manage this if prescriptions were not available on the Canada site?
Mar 16, 2015
136 posts
77 upvotes
BC
I am not saying this is a good deal or a bad deal, but every since I watched the 60 minutes Luxottica interview. I can never look at Raybans (and other big name sunglasses) the same.
Nov 14, 2008
34 posts
5 upvotes
Vancouver
Dandada wrote: After yet another email to them through the site over the weekend, I was finally able to get an authorization number and ICS Courier is coming to pick up the return tomorrow.

6 calls to the call center, 7 emails and 5 Facebook massage over 48 days to get to this point. Ridiculous.
I guess I will try calling them again. I only tried calling the one time and no contact since...
Aug 16, 2009
270 posts
162 upvotes
Dandada wrote: After yet another email to them through the site over the weekend, I was finally able to get an authorization number and ICS Courier is coming to pick up the return tomorrow.

6 calls to the call center, 7 emails and 5 Facebook massage over 48 days to get to this point. Ridiculous.
I have a Ray-Ban to return. I’m already tired reading how much effort you had to put to make a return.
Aug 16, 2009
397 posts
302 upvotes
akilana wrote: I have a Ray-Ban to return. I’m already tired reading how much effort you had to put to make a return.
I hope if you decide to return them, you have a much easier time .
May 20, 2020
3 posts
6 upvotes
I contacted customer service yesterday and was told that they're 4-6 business days behind on returns since the warehouse just re-opened yesterday and they need to manually generate return labels.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 6, 2007
7932 posts
4290 upvotes
Kootenays
shinetea wrote: I contacted customer service yesterday and was told that they're 4-6 business days behind on returns since the warehouse just re-opened yesterday and they need to manually generate return labels.
They told me the exact line of bull (the warehouse just opened Monday) on May 14th! I'm still waiting. They sent us 2 of the same pair in separate shipments and charged the credit card twice. That was on March 31st, shipped on April 2nd. We've been trying since their mid April arrival to return one pair. They suck!
Deal Fanatic
Oct 6, 2007
7932 posts
4290 upvotes
Kootenays
I just spent 36 minutes on hold, then connected with "Chyanne" who put me on hold to check my reference number from my May 14th call. I was on hold for 15 minutes, then cut off! I waited 5 minutes for a call back...none. I called again (1866-472-9226)...34 minutes on hold. Talked to "Gretchen", same person I talked to on May 14th. Was told "the warehouse should open Monday." I said, "But you told me it had just opened 2 Mondays ago." She said "That was just security getting it ready to open. Your government hasn't let them open yet." She put me on hold to "talk to a supervisor". Came back after 15 minutes to tell me "It's your lucky day! A label has been emailed to you to get the return initiated. It might even be for a return to the US warehouse, since you've had such trouble."

Still waiting for the email.Angry Face
Deal Fanatic
Oct 6, 2007
7932 posts
4290 upvotes
Kootenays
fboybcb wrote: How’s the return? Any hassles?
Brutal! See above. And below. :facepalm:
Last edited by smacd on May 22nd, 2020 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 6, 2007
7932 posts
4290 upvotes
Kootenays
I just received my email to set up a pick-up with ICS. No label is given, just a return authorization number. I called ICS and they don't service my area. Nearest depot is 800 kms away. On hold again.
Nov 14, 2008
34 posts
5 upvotes
Vancouver
I just got off the phone and was told the Canadian Warehouse is not open yet....
Aug 16, 2009
270 posts
162 upvotes
Mine was shipped from US. Why does it matter if Canadian warehouse isn’t open? Not sure what they’re smoking
Deal Fanatic
Oct 6, 2007
7932 posts
4290 upvotes
Kootenays
Ours were shipped from Italy. We finally got ours sent back today by paying for the return shipping ourselves and including the receipt for reimbursement. It'll be interesting to see how many weeks it takes to come to a conclusion.
Nov 14, 2008
34 posts
5 upvotes
Vancouver
Just received an email with the return authorization number, will see how long it will take for me to get my refund....