Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Ray Ban Black Friday

Up to 50% off ray ban

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 26th, 2021 11:23 pm
May 13, 2013
207 posts
272 upvotes
Montréal

[Black Friday] Up to 50% off ray ban

Deal Link:
Savings:
Up to 50%
Expiry:
November 29, 2021
Retailer:
Ray Ban
Up to 50% off a decent selection and 30% off most other models. Also 4 % Rakuten.

Free returns for up to 90 days.

Similar offers at Sunglass Hut if you prefer to purchase from them: https://www.sunglasshut.com/ca-fr/promo ... y-Ban%2522

There was an extra 10% off offer on Wednesday and an offer of 30$ off a future purchase (if you buy for 180$ or more) on Friday. Will there be a new bonus offer on Monday?
Last edited by Simagu2 on Nov 27th, 2021 12:46 pm, edited 8 times in total.
51 replies
Jan 13, 2019
147 posts
266 upvotes
Mucho Mas Remote
I couldn't find a way to add my prescription to an order on their site. Am I just daft, or does it require taking them into a store once they arrive and getting lenses?
May 13, 2013
207 posts
272 upvotes
Montréal
Hi,

I ordered non prescription sunglasses, but it does seem like they don't offer the service in Canada (you see it easily on the USA site). You could add prescription lenses after you get them, but I'm guessing that be expensive and perhaps time consuming.

Otherwise I know places like lenscrafter (https://www.lenscrafters.ca/lc-ca/brands/ray-ban) and Clearly have Ray Ban frames with fully customizable lens options, but I'm not sure about their black Friday sales.
Stirfiro wrote: I couldn't find a way to add my prescription to an order on their site. Am I just daft, or does it require taking them into a store once they arrive and getting lenses?
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2005
1455 posts
937 upvotes
Hawkesbury, ON
Thanks OP. Picked up a pair of Double bridge wayfarers.
Sep 7, 2012
202 posts
231 upvotes
Vernon
I've been looking at the ray bahn stories for a while, shame those aren't included.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 30, 2015
5098 posts
4402 upvotes
Toronto, ON
How can I tell where it's made?
Oct 31, 2010
176 posts
120 upvotes
Calgary
Simagu2 wrote: Ray Bans are made in both Italy and China (https://www.framesdirect.com/knowledge- ... y-ban-made).

I don't think you can't know which of the two countries your selection was made before ordering, but it will mentioned in the package and they have free returns if you're not satisfied.
Is framesdirect trustworthy for prescripted raybans?
May 13, 2013
207 posts
272 upvotes
Montréal
I've never used them but they seem to have decent reviews but are based in the USA... Perhaps someone else has used them before?
Speedy147 wrote:
Is framesdirect trustworthy for prescripted raybans?
Sep 21, 2007
466 posts
283 upvotes
Canada
Speedy147 wrote: Is framesdirect trustworthy for prescripted raybans?
If you have time, I suggest you shop around. The price of lenses at frames direct seems higher than other places (depending on the prescription and lenses you want). Two years ago when I bought my ray ban with high index photochromatic Transitions Gen 8 prescription lenses, I purchased locally at second specs. You can email them for a quote so it’s easy to compare prices, and since they are brick and mortar, you can get them adjusted for free.

With that said, I just bought another pair of glasses (not ray ban) online, so I’m not suggesting online is bad, as long as you find a legitimate website. Some appear to be sketchy based on reviews but others are very good.
Deal Addict
May 12, 2010
2828 posts
1032 upvotes
Vaughan
I'm looking for a pair of Rayban sunglasses, non-prescription. Would this be the best time to buy? I'd buy a pair from Amazon so that I can use the Amex offer (spend $30 get $10).
Public Mobile $34/50GB-CAN-US/30 days
Oct 29, 2010
79 posts
79 upvotes
Can’t find the Rayban Stories on sale so far. Anyone found them discounted?
May 13, 2013
207 posts
272 upvotes
Montréal
I think it depends on the item, but if it's 50% off I don't think they'll go much lower.

As a warning, I've seen some rare reviews on Amazon that mention fake or used glasses, so be sure to buy items "sold by Amazon" and give them a thorough inspection when you get them just to be safe.

Amex finally had some interesting offers. I had one for years but got rid off just a month ago, bad timing.
d_source wrote: I'm looking for a pair of Rayban sunglasses, non-prescription. Would this be the best time to buy? I'd buy a pair from Amazon so that I can use the Amex offer (spend $30 get $10).
Deal Fanatic
Jul 30, 2015
5098 posts
4402 upvotes
Toronto, ON
How come the prices are exactly the same as sunglasshut.
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2005
1477 posts
343 upvotes
Thanks - good timing
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2004
6948 posts
2695 upvotes
canoek wrote: How come the prices are exactly the same as sunglasshut.
Because they are also doing a sale...
Deal Fanatic
Jul 30, 2015
5098 posts
4402 upvotes
Toronto, ON
baz5 wrote: Because they are also doing a sale...
Actually I just found out they are also owned by Luxottica, hence identical prices.
Jun 5, 2012
34 posts
52 upvotes
EDMONTON
I went to browse the Ray-ban site and there was a pop-up that offered an additional 10% discount at checkout. I am not sure if it was because I was browsing for a while, or if this discount is applied at checkout at all times.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)