Hot Deals

[Clearly Contacts] Ray-Bans 50% off (YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 22nd, 2020 11:27 pm
[OP]
Nov 7, 2017
186 posts
155 upvotes
Toronto, ON

[Clearly Contacts] Ray-Bans 50% off (YMMV)

My first deal post so bare with me! Got an email from Clearly today providing me a code for 50% off Ray-Bans. Purchased a set of Aviators for $99. I have attached a screenshot of the email and the receipt of my purchase.

EDIT: It's a one-time use code but check your emails. I don't ever recall purchasing anything from Clearly before, but still somehow got this email. Free shipping and selection is pretty good at the moment !
Images
  • clearly.PNG
  • ray-banr.PNG
Last edited by Nev0513 on Jun 3rd, 2020 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
171 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2007
1696 posts
362 upvotes
Didn’t work for me, says offer expired
Jun 27, 2019
17 posts
12 upvotes
EDIT: Didn't realize there was a post already made for this!

Received a code on my email earlier today, for 50% off up to 2 pairs of Ray-bans on Clearly. It seemed to have been sent to everyone who has an email with Clearly.

Can confirm that it also applies to sunglasses, I was able to purchase 2 pairs earlier for $212.50!

Don't forget 4.5% cashback with Rakuten!

Terms and conditions
*Code
50% discount applies to applicable Ray-Ban frames and allows for a maximum of 2 pairs to be discounted. All glasses, with the exclusion of rimless and semi-rimless frames, come with free Standard Lenses; all other lenses are an upgrade at an additional cost. Standard Lenses accommodate single vision prescriptions from -3 to +3. Cannot be combined with any other coupon code offers, including our Buy One, Get One Free on frames offer. Contact lenses are not included in this promotion. No price matches on orders placed before this period, or rainchecks or exchanges for orders placed after this period. Promotions are subject to change at any time without notice. We reserve the right to cancel any orders we deem fraudulent.
Images
  • Promo.jpg
Last edited by jenny6 on Jun 3rd, 2020 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Apr 16, 2008
141 posts
75 upvotes
Good deal if you receive the offer.

Last year on June 27, they had a sale for National sunglasses day or something which gave free lenses. I am waiting to see if it repeats this year.
Nov 21, 2001
781 posts
97 upvotes
Markham
Nice find! I got the email but ignored it. Need a new pair of wayfarers.
Dec 11, 2012
203 posts
558 upvotes
Waterloo
Anyone got an extra code they don’t want? I wouldnt mind using it!

Thanks! :)
Nov 13, 2013
3 posts
3 upvotes
VICTORIA
I'm a former clearly customer, I checked my inbox and found a different code from clearly. It was a different code then what op provided, so I assume they are 1 time use codes as said above. 50% off on up to 2 pairs of ray bans.
May 30, 2016
251 posts
303 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
I won't be using my code. If anyone wants it they can PM me. First come first serve. I'll edit my post when it's gone.

Edit: Gone.
Last edited by razorblade2099 on Jun 3rd, 2020 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
May 16, 2017
40 posts
6 upvotes
Tyler18 wrote: Good deal if you receive the offer.

Last year on June 27, they had a sale for National sunglasses day or something which gave free lenses. I am waiting to see if it repeats this year.
I have had an expensive one few years back and I lost it. Since then I have been buying only $20-40 ones from winners and I don`t seem to see any difference.
As sunglasses are pretty easy lose or misplace I would not bother as much as they are not as expensive

Is there a specific reason to go for Ray-Ban for sun glasses, Just Curious,

I'm sure there lot experts here, please share your inputs.
Jun 15, 2015
123 posts
94 upvotes
Victoria, BC
Odd, I have my email with them but didn't receive this. Anyone else have a code?
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2011
1496 posts
1303 upvotes
Toronto
Seems like the same price as Jomashop?
2013 Wins - $1320 - Woohoo!