Expired Hot Deals

[Razer] $30 off $140 purchase (Targeted)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 20th, 2019 4:28 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2011
2656 posts
1843 upvotes
Parksville, BC

$30 off $140 purchase (Targeted)

Savings:
$30
Retailer:
Razer
Received this in my email:
Razer.jpg
5 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2015
3042 posts
2930 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Refrain from ordering directly from Razer. Their customer service is absolutely crap. Been waiting for a partial refund for a month now. Chatted with them 5 times about it, still no luck.

There's no way to cancel your order. They ship it immediately. RMA process is a nightmare.

All the Reddit horror stories about Razer's RMA are true.

If you order from them, just hope you dont have to cancel or RMA your item.
Apr 18, 2017
681 posts
1325 upvotes
carmageddon wrote: Refrain from ordering directly from Razer. Their customer service is absolutely crap. Been waiting for a partial refund for a month now. Chatted with them 5 times about it, still no luck.

There's no way to cancel your order. They ship it immediately. RMA process is a nightmare.

All the Reddit horror stories about Razer's RMA are true.

If you order from them, just hope you dont have to cancel or RMA your item.
I had to do an RMA with my mouse. They were quick and upgraded my mouse to a newer model. Now Logitech, that's where customer service and warranties go to die, imo.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2011
2656 posts
1843 upvotes
Parksville, BC
I just can't find $140 worth of items to buy from them. Everything looks so overpriced for what it is.
Sep 23, 2013
517 posts
493 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
The hammerhead true wireless buds are a decent buy. At 139.99, you'll need a 1-cent filler to take advantage of this deal. These buds are good if you are looking for something like airpods, but in a discrete black finish. Flossy Carter on youtube was happy with them. Jim Luong wasnt a fan. At $110, I took a shot. These are solid gym buds. BT 5.0, usb-c, low latency, IPX4. Pretty terrible 3hr batter life though. Some people might not dig the fact that they aren't in-ear, so passive noice-cancellation is basically non-existent. However, this was actually one of the main reasons I got these.
No fanboyism here. I only pledge allegiance to the hotness. - Flossy Carter