Expired Hot Deals

[razer.com] Razer Huntsman Optical-Mechanical Switch Keyboard - $124.99 (Down from $209.99)

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 22nd, 2020 11:48 am
[OP]
Jr. Member
Jun 3, 2016
101 posts
196 upvotes

Razer Huntsman Optical-Mechanical Switch Keyboard - $124.99 (Down from $209.99)

Deal Link:
Price:
$124.99
Savings:
37.5% off
Retailer:
razer.com
Historic low on this keyboard, considering it works for the Mecury White and Pink version as well!

Razer is having a flash sale on the Huntsman keyboard for $139.99, and you can sign up for their newsletter for another $15 off - see below.

Already have one and I love it! Got another one for the GF. Prefer it over the BlackWidow Ultimate that I used to have.
Images
  • razer.png
9 replies
Sr. Member
Oct 14, 2017
585 posts
578 upvotes
Oh man... You are going to get down votes from Razer haters...
Newbie
Dec 1, 2019
5 posts
4 upvotes
xtrmDeals wrote: Oh man... You are going to get down votes from Razer haters...
At least they speak with reason (well, aside from the people who just jump on the bandwagon cuz itz cool). For this price, I say it's an alright buy, but I feel this is just pricing it where MSRP should be rather than it being a sale.
Sr. Member
Oct 14, 2017
585 posts
578 upvotes
InsertGenericName wrote: At least they speak with reason (well, aside from the people who just jump on the bandwagon cuz itz cool). For this price, I say it's an alright buy, but I feel this is just pricing it where MSRP should be rather than it being a sale.
I like Razer keyboards. Personally I think their switches are better than others.
Jr. Member
May 2, 2019
125 posts
87 upvotes
These are the clicky purple optical switches right? Is there a linear switch option?
Sr. Member
Jun 26, 2007
850 posts
580 upvotes
xtrmDeals wrote: I like Razer keyboards. Personally I think their switches are better than others.
My experience with their keyboards is a lot better than with their mice, they're generally ok.

They don't actually make switches though, they buy slightly custom switches from Kaihua. Kaihua's switches are decent enough, but some people think Cherry switches last longer. I don't have enough information to say.
Member
Apr 27, 2013
404 posts
372 upvotes
I have nothing against their hardware but their customer service is very bad. Good luck if you have a problem post purchase.

Top