Expired Hot Deals

[Razer] HOT RAZER PHONE 129.99 Certified Refurb 1yr Warranty 8Gb/64GB Octacore 9.0

• Last Updated:
  • May 23rd, 2020 9:36 pm
Jun 21, 2017
251 posts
512 upvotes
Canucks70 wrote: You can probably get it out of the bootloop by holding power and volume up and let go when the screen goes black (you’ll have to be quick)
Whoa that worked, at least now I don't have to wait for the battery to die to RMA, thanks!
Jun 5, 2008
79 posts
31 upvotes
I guess I'm lucky since everything is working perfectly out of the box and I got the latest update. I am on the fence though about letting it go for cost since I may be getting a good contract upgrade through Koodo for an s10e.

I did get a case, screen protector and 64 GB microSD card for it so that would be added to the cost as well. ($44 additional for these and screenshot is attached)

If there is any interest I may let it go and if not I guess I won't extend my Koodo contract. (I'm in the Waterloo/Hamilton area)
Images
  • IMG_20191226_133624.jpg
Oct 27, 2018
74 posts
48 upvotes
My brother cracked his phone screen in the week leading up to Christmas, so the Razer Phone was even more appreciated! What are the odds, lmao.
Mar 12, 2006
766 posts
142 upvotes
what cases are guys buying for the razr here?
Aug 29, 2012
166 posts
369 upvotes
Ottawa
They have a few others, black cases, look amazing too, I might get that for one since I don't care about the logo flexing LOL
Rifle wrote: darn unavailable lol
Aug 24, 2014
199 posts
206 upvotes
lcyCold wrote: Bought one.
After reading nearly all the posts, it looks like phones are in NEW condition but stuck in DL mode.
Chances are I'll probably need to flash the rom thru adb thus voiding the warranty.

Not a big deal for me considering it's a $120 phone and I never had an actual phone die within 1 yr (warranty period) due to manufacturer defect. All died after few years of usage and that's all due to my negligence..
Update. Received the phone today. To my delight, the phone came in perfect condition and did not have to reflash myself. Phone appearance was quite new as well ( zero dust in usb port, etc)
Dec 21, 2015
629 posts
284 upvotes
Canada
* Defective unit arrived on razer warehouse on Dec 19th.
* Still no tracking for the replacement unit.
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2006
1380 posts
31 upvotes
Markham
The HomerSP Gcam port works on Android pie initially then it will stop working as in clicking the shutter button and nothing happens. It will work for a while after a restart but the problem will come back. Anyone else having this issue and/or has a solution?
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2004
1370 posts
1211 upvotes
I got both my phones in the other day, just had a chance to have a look at them.

The first one that I opened started stuck in download mode, and wouldn't exit it at all; Had to unlock the bootloaders and re-flash using the 9.0 android release for the phone, then relock the bootloaders. A bit of a pain in the ass, but only took about 30 minutes.

The other one appears to boot-up just fine, haven't looked at that one too much (likely a gift).

Impressed, the phones appear essentially new (and come in new box / accessories etc).
Nov 11, 2018
41 posts
60 upvotes
FJF23J12DAZ wrote: * Defective unit arrived on razer warehouse on Dec 19th.
They haven't shipped my replacement out either. I'm just hoping they don't run out of stuck cause I invested so much of my time in this.
Aug 3, 2017
39 posts
10 upvotes
FJF23J12DAZ wrote: * Defective unit arrived on razer warehouse on Dec 19th.
Any news? I still haven't gotten my replacement either. This is **** ridiculous.

20th Dec 2019 - "Kindly allow 2-3 business days for us to fully ship the unit."
1st Jan 2020 - "As of this writing, a follow-up has been made to the relevant team asking what took so long to ship out the unit. Once we get a feedback from them, an email will be sent for updates.".

What the ****? Are they communicating with **** pigeons?
Dec 21, 2015
629 posts
284 upvotes
Canada
xKennn wrote: Any news? I still haven't gotten my replacement either. This is **** ridiculous.

1st Jan 2020 - "As of this writing, a follow-up has been made to the relevant team asking what took so long to ship out the unit. Once we get a feedback from them, an email will be sent for updates.".

Nope, no tracking at all, yet.
Terrible cs, smh
Nov 11, 2018
41 posts
60 upvotes
xKennn wrote: Any news? I still haven't gotten my replacement either. This is **** ridiculous.

LOL these guys are ridiculous. Apparently their warehouse has been closed since at least Dec. 31st and will re-open on January 6th. What kind of large multi-national company closes their warehouse for an entire week, especially when they have a bunch of unhappy customers waiting eagerly for replacements due to the company's negligence? Shows how much Razer cares about their customers. Will never order anything from them again.