Expired Hot Deals

[Razer] Razer Panthera Evo arcade stick - $156.99

  • Last Updated:
  • Jun 23rd, 2020 9:50 pm
Tags:
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jul 7, 2003
7054 posts
1800 upvotes
T dot 6
frosstman wrote: I wonder is this will remain compatible with PS5?
I doubt it, you will likely need an adapter that does conversion.
stubhub and clearly.ca suck, like really suck
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 5, 2002
4712 posts
1915 upvotes
Jaytee wrote: I doubt it, you will likely need an adapter that does conversion.
Microsoft has announced that all 1st and 3rd party peripherals compatible with xbox one will work on xbox series x. So far sony hasn't said much at all but there seems to be some indication that DS4 controllers will work on PS5. I'm willing to bet most 3rd party stuff won't work, which is probably why I've been seeing more ps4 accessories like this on sale and the xbox ones aren't really going on sale.
That's 30 minutes away, I'll be there in 10.
Beer: The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 5, 2002
4712 posts
1915 upvotes
Miguel Sánchez wrote: Can this be used on anything other than PS4/PC?
not without an adapter
That's 30 minutes away, I'll be there in 10.
Beer: The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jul 7, 2003
7054 posts
1800 upvotes
T dot 6
NightRain wrote: Microsoft has announced that all 1st and 3rd party peripherals compatible with xbox one will work on xbox series x. So far sony hasn't said much at all but there seems to be some indication that DS4 controllers will work on PS5. I'm willing to bet most 3rd party stuff won't work, which is probably why I've been seeing more ps4 accessories like this on sale and the xbox ones aren't really going on sale.
Good info, thanks.
stubhub and clearly.ca suck, like really suck
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2007
1428 posts
288 upvotes


Review if anyone is interested

Edit : would this work with a raspberry pi anyone know ??
[OP]
Jr. Member
Nov 15, 2015
150 posts
104 upvotes
Etobicoke, ON
Jaytee wrote: I doubt it, you will likely need an adapter that does conversion.
PS3 sticks remain compatible with PS4. Could be the individual game devs including legacy support, I'm not sure
[OP]
Jr. Member
Nov 15, 2015
150 posts
104 upvotes
Etobicoke, ON
66xx66 wrote:


Review if anyone is interested

Edit : would this work with a raspberry pi anyone know ??
Afaik, essentially any usb peripheral works in retropie
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jul 7, 2003
7054 posts
1800 upvotes
T dot 6
Yeah, appears to be OOS now.

My stick just shipped from Hong Kong. I'm suppose to receive it on Thursday. Wow, fast.
stubhub and clearly.ca suck, like really suck
Member
User avatar
Jun 5, 2006
290 posts
3 upvotes
Mississauga
ithrifteveryday wrote: OOS? Might get this DBFZ one instead...
damn missed out...why did i think and not buy think later.

how does this compare to the panthera evo? from what i've read evo has a headphone jack, lighter weight and razer buttons (which i've read are just as good). Anything glaringly different?
Member
Jun 12, 2011
384 posts
123 upvotes
flipman wrote: damn missed out...why did i think and not buy think later.

how does this compare to the panthera evo? from what i've read evo has a headphone jack, lighter weight and razer buttons (which i've read are just as good). Anything glaringly different?
Other than the artwork on the fighterz stick (which you can always easily put on the Evo), the modability of the stick is a key selling point of going with the Panthera vs the Evo. The Evo has more screws you need to unscrew in order to get to the internals to switch out buttons.
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2007
1428 posts
288 upvotes
Back in stock now? I can order one
Newbie
Sep 4, 2015
16 posts
4 upvotes
Madden, AB
Rare footage of Diago actually angry...

Top