• Last Updated:
  • Jun 23rd, 2020 9:50 pm
Tags:
Deal Expert
Oct 19, 2003
19241 posts
6236 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …
Anybody try this yet? Got mine yesterday haven't even taken it out of the box yet...
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2003
7021 posts
1778 upvotes
T dot 6
BinaryJay wrote: Anybody try this yet? Got mine yesterday haven't even taken it out of the box yet...
I tried mine yesterday. Plugged into Win 10 machine and was identified without issues. Was using it with MAME and it works great. The buttons are very responsive but there is no click. It's off putting for me. I think they reset very fast which is better for fighting games but its not like the old American buttons with cherry switches or the Japanese arcade buttons that are super sensitive to touch. I'm going to keep using them, but if I cant get use to them I might swap them out.

For the money, this is a fantastic value. I have no regret.
stubhub and clearly.ca suck, like really suck
Feb 2, 2013
1 posts
Hamilton
Stick is on back order now, but shipping in March. I was able to order it with the sale price while still using the $30 promo code. Thanks all, looking forward to getting this!
Feb 22, 2009
593 posts
240 upvotes
Ottawa
Gave this stick a go during PS4 MK11 free trial last weekend...really good! Had a tinge of buyer's remorse when it arrived but happy with it after unboxing it and playing around with it a bit. Need to re-install SFV on PC and run it back again with this stick. Thanks OP and poster of the $30 mailing list promo code.
May 31, 2020
1 posts
I am a little late to this post! But is any discount code available for panthera evo?