• Dec 9th, 2019 6:12 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2005
4818 posts
1271 upvotes
Mississauga
cns187 wrote: Does anyone elses hands feel weird when holding their phone too long? Swear it feels like it is microwaving my hands slowly. Both Iphone and Huawei phones.
I find the back of the phone gets warmer than the S8 and P30 Pro that I have.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 6, 2018
6739 posts
5926 upvotes
cns187 wrote: Does anyone elses hands feel weird when holding their phone too long? Swear it feels like it is microwaving my hands slowly. Both Iphone and Huawei phones.
Check out this video from Lew about a cooler for you phoneGrinning Face With Smiling Eyes

Aug 26, 2010
965 posts
256 upvotes
Brampton
dracolnyte wrote: Google pushes updates to my pixel 2 phone every month but it still feels obsolete to me? And no matter how much software Google pushes to my phone, it's not going to grow an extra camera, bigger battery, faster professor, better screen...
Anyone who grew up with PC's in the 90's will truly know what obsolete means with 5+ minute loading times.. I have an OG Pixel XL that runs every app out there fine without performance issues such that I might just replace the battery only. that .05 Millisecond extra snappiness to launch an app sometimes isn't worth dropping a few bills. So far new phones today don't really have more Screen on time than phones from 2-3 years ago.
Nov 9, 2010
53 posts
17 upvotes
Toronto
Viper98 wrote: There are 3 main reasons

#1 even on the global roms they still have Chinese stuff baked in that can only be removed by using a xiaomi.eu custom rom

#2 you have to go in on a per app basis to get notifications to show properly (even then, it's a crap shoot if shows on your lock screen)

#3 notifications can take anywhere from minutes to hours to actually show

These have been issues on all 4 Mi 9s I've owned
Have you tried turning off battery optimization/savings on the apps you expect notifications from?
Dec 20, 2010
460 posts
409 upvotes
Gtaphotog wrote: Did you just say razor is better at night photos than GCam?
....Read the quote again
🤦🏻‍♂️
May 11, 2017
11 posts
8 upvotes
it's my opinion after only 2 photos and having phone for 30 minutes. Only reason I said it is because hdr+ from gcam is what makes it better than razer camera, and I cant speak for the hdr+ nigh mode. gcam > razer camera
Jan 3, 2006
376 posts
Richmond Hill
hey was wondering if anyone got theirs from the razor website yet? also did you have to pay customs or duties since its coming from asia
I LOVE DEALS!
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2007
1094 posts
337 upvotes
Toronto
Seba wrote: hey was wondering if anyone got theirs from the razor website yet? also did you have to pay customs or duties since its coming from asia
Got mine today. No customs or duties.
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2007
2656 posts
1233 upvotes
Ottawa
Seba wrote: hey was wondering if anyone got theirs from the razor website yet? also did you have to pay customs or duties since its coming from asia
It is shipped from Mississauga, ordered on Friday, received mine today, so it just took three business days, no customs or duties since it is from Canada, not from Asia.
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2010
3967 posts
1522 upvotes
Ottawa
Duuuuude wrote: I would take amazing front-firing speakers over bezel-less phone any day. Why are people so obsessed with bezels?
Why are people so obsessed with sound quality
Oct 5, 2008
244 posts
78 upvotes
I looked into it. I am still at wanting to buy a Pixel 3a at Black Friday. I have no problems with my current phone except photos inside are not great. My understanding is the Pixel 3a is best for that and based on https://www.reddit.com/r/razerphone/com ... amera_app/ this phone is not one for making photos. Of course, if you want to game... (but I am waiting for a Nintendo Switch deal for that).
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2007
1094 posts
337 upvotes
Toronto
alwaysbuylow wrote: It is shipped from Mississauga, ordered on Friday, received mine today, so it just took three business days, no customs or duties since it is from Canada, not from Asia.
Wasn't the case for me. Ordered on Friday, shipped from Hong Kong and arrived on Tuesday.
Sep 7, 2006
996 posts
705 upvotes
Can everyone post their on screen time?

I'm with 30% left and I've only had 2:34 of OST which is really bad lol.
Jan 15, 2018
6 posts
2 upvotes
I had 3 hours yesterday with around 20 to 25% of battery left.