Expired Hot Deals

[Razer Webstore] Razer Phone 2: Unlocked Gaming Smartphone, 120Hz QHD Display, Wireless Charging, 8GB RAM - 64GB

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 29th, 2019 11:37 am
[OP]
May 24, 2007
317 posts
93 upvotes
British Columbia

Razer Phone 2: Unlocked Gaming Smartphone, 120Hz QHD Display, Wireless Charging, 8GB RAM - 64GB

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
~$140 off
Retailer:
Razer Webstore
Is this the most amazing deal of the year? No, but it's the best price this phone has gotten to. I noticed because I just bought an open box one for more money (lol of course) and was going to return it. So why am I recommend it if I am returning it? From what I have seen this has about the best specs you can get at this price point (under $400) and features unless you go to questionable Chinese brands. The reason I am returning it is I wanted a phone with wireless charging. This has wireless charging, but apparently the only wireless charger this phone works with properly is the Razer one, which at the moment costs an additional $139.99 I tried 6 different chargers. Only the Anker stand worked, and you have to offset the phone in it. I realise many people don't care about this, and for those people this is a good phone.

120Hz UltraMotion™ Display
Qualcomm Snapdragon 845
Dual Cameras with Image Stabilization
Wireless Fast Charging
IP67 Water Resistance
4,000 mAh battery
1 Year Limited Warranty
Last edited by Devony on Nov 29th, 2019 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
6 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jan 23, 2009
5082 posts
1965 upvotes
Repost
long thread about it last week, several retailers
Last edited by lifeisfuneh on Nov 29th, 2019 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
May 24, 2007
317 posts
93 upvotes
British Columbia
lifeisfuneh wrote: Repost
Oh, my bad, I didn't see it anywhere. Ill delete. Never mind, I won't delete because despite the fact there is a delete option, you can't actually delete your own post. :rolleyes:
Last edited by Devony on Nov 29th, 2019 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jun 10, 2013
588 posts
253 upvotes
Thanks! Got this a few days ago. There was a massive thread about it. Given how shitty this Blackfriday is, this is probably the best value deal...Remember to use ebates.com for 5 usd cashback and use a valid university address to knock 55 off the price (399-55-5usd)
[OP]
May 24, 2007
317 posts
93 upvotes
British Columbia
Hobotrader wrote: Thanks! Got this a few days ago. There was a massive thread about it. Given how shitty this Blackfriday is, this is probably the best value deal...Remember to use ebates.com for 5 usd cashback and use a valid university address to knock 55 off the price (399-55-5usd)
My bad lol, my searching ability seems to be poor today. Dunno how I didn't see it.
Jun 10, 2013
588 posts
253 upvotes
No problem, a mod will just sticky it. Hey at least a decent deal popped up this Black Friday...Last year was the NVIDIA shield. There's always going to be an item that every RFDer will get on a given black friday/boxing day. It probably won't be this but you know what I mean...
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2003
4975 posts
5769 upvotes
Devony wrote: My bad lol, my searching ability seems to be poor today. Dunno how I didn't see it.
Not your fault. RFD search is really bad.
get what is cheap, not what you need :lol: