• Jan 20th, 2011 11:45 pm
[OP]
Aug 22, 2010
2 posts
calgary

RBC Challenge

Hey folks,

I have a huge favour to ask you.

My Team from MBET (Master in Business, Entrepreneurship & Technology) has entered the RBC challenge to answer the following the question:

"Suggest an innovation that will be critical to Canadian Financial Services in 2015."

We suggested an innovation and made it to the peer voting phase. You can read more about the innovation at the link. Essentially we are fighting for the 5th finalist spot to compete for the RBC Challenge. The phase will run until Jan. 30th, 2011. It would be great if you can vote for ****** here (once/day) **************

It only takes 20 seconds.

If you can also paste the below blurb on your social network and tell your contacts to vote once a day, THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!

"Please vote for my friend who is fighting to compete as the 5th finalist in the RBC challenge. You can read more about the innovation at the link. Vote for ****** (once/day from home, work, school, mobile or when your IP address changes ;) at: ******* Thank you! "

It is best to bookmark the link, and vote from work and home each day until January 30th, 2011. ********************

Lets actually see the value of social networking and conclude if it works!

Thanks a bunch!
Share:
2 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2007
1970 posts
85 upvotes
uh, no.

ibtl.
Deal Expert
Dec 14, 2005
18176 posts
345 upvotes
Richmond
:arrow:
No vote solicitation is allowed.

Thanks for your co-operation.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)