• Sep 5th, 2017 11:18 am
[OP]
Nov 14, 2014
34 posts
112 upvotes
Mississauga, ON

RBC rewards points - WestJet bonus offer

West Jet

† Special, limited time offer - convert your RBC Rewards points between September 1, 2017 and October 15, 2017 and receive 10% more WestJet dollars.†

Promotional bonus WestJet dollars expire one year from date of issue.
5 replies
Deal Guru
Nov 18, 2005
11223 posts
2651 upvotes
Kingston
https://www.rbcrewards.com/#!/whats-new/20170901WestJet

Terms and Conditions:
Offer is available from September 1, 2017 to October 15, 2017. Promotional bonus WestJet dollars expire one year from date of issue. You must be a member of the WestJet Rewards program to convert RBC Rewards points and your WestJet dollars account must be in the same name as the eligible RBC Royal Bank credit card account that earns RBC Rewards points. Please allow up to 4 weeks for your RBC Rewards points to be converted and for your WestJet dollars to appear in your WestJet dollars account. Once RBC Rewards points are converted to WestJet dollars, they must remain in the WestJet Rewards program and they may not be reversed/returned or converted back to RBC Rewards points. A minimum of 1,000 RBC Rewards points must be converted each time. For every 100 RBC Rewards points which is converted, you will receive 1 WestJet dollar. Once the RBC Rewards points have been converted to WestJet dollars, they are subject to the full WestJet Rewards terms and conditions including, but not limited to, those pertaining to WestJet dollars expiry, flight booking, seat availability and blackout periods. WestJet, not Royal Bank of Canada, is responsible for WestJet Rewards. Visit www.westjet.com/rewards for full program terms and conditions.
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2006
2317 posts
3119 upvotes
I feel sad that it's only a 10% bonus this time.
Mar 26, 2008
242 posts
67 upvotes
Are WestJet points decent? I've never used them but I have lots of RBC points to move around. Need to book a flight down south soon.
Jul 10, 2007
408 posts
304 upvotes
13inches wrote: I feel sad that it's only a 10% bonus this time.
I feel 10% sadder knowing that you are sad. Any deals on group therapy? Groupon or something?
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2006
2317 posts
3119 upvotes
karsongp wrote: Are WestJet points decent? I've never used them but I have lots of RBC points to move around. Need to book a flight down south soon.
WestJet rewards aren't points, they're dollars. So 20 WestJet dollars is used like $20. At 10% bonus you're getting 1.1% return on your RBC points.