Shop at Toys R Us Canada & get 20% back*

Savings:
20%
Expiry:
January 5, 2020
Retailer:
RBC/Toys R US
Valid From: December 03, 2019 - January 05, 2020

Shop all things toy and baby in-store or online at Toys R Us Canada and get a 20% statement credit when you pay with an eligible RBC Royal Bank credit or debit card*. Simply load this offer before you shop.

This offer is not transferable. To take advantage of this offer, you must activate it by clicking the “Load Offer” button before you make your purchase. Once the offer has been activated, you will receive a 20% statement credit, calculated on the final price of your purchase, after taxes, (“Statement Credit”), when you make a purchase of any amount at any Toys R Us store in Canada, or online at www.toysrus.ca or babiesrus.ca (“Qualifying Purchase”) between December 3, 2019 and January 5, 2020, inclusively (“Offer Period”) and pay using any RBC Royal Bank (i) personal credit card, other than an RBC US Dollar Visa card, or (ii) debit card tied to a personal chequing account (“Eligible RBC Card”). Please allow up to 30 days from the date of your Qualifying Purchase, provided your credit card or banking account was in good standing at that time, for the Statement Credit to appear on the account statement tied to your Eligible RBC Card. Please note that if you paid for your Qualifying Purchase using an RBC Royal Bank credit card, the Statement Credit will not be applied as a payment towards the balance of your credit card account. Qualifying Purchases exclude (i) items that are out of stock and/or not ready for shipping within the Offer Period, and (ii) purchases made outside of Canada. This offer may be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, but cannot be applied retroactively to previous purchases. Returns or price adjustments that reduce the price of your Qualifying Purchase may cancel or reduce your Statement Credit. Toys"R"Us (Canada) Ltd., not Royal Bank of Canada (“RBC”), is responsible for the sales and returns terms and conditions applicable to your Qualifying Purchase(s). RBC reserves the right to cancel, modify or withdraw this offer at any time, even after you have activated it. For more details on the RBC Offers program, please visit rbc.com/offers.
695 replies
Feb 24, 2008
237 posts
106 upvotes
Ottawa
thanks OP

also 20% credit back at sporting life

great deals
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2007
3874 posts
373 upvotes
Great deal for RBC card holders. Toys R Us has had some great sales lately, I'm glad they seem to be doing well in Canada.
Proud member of SENS Army
Sep 28, 2011
50 posts
51 upvotes
Surrey
It's not really clear whether this only applies to one purchase or multiple purchases.. but for sure, it's hot combined with their sales!
Aug 31, 2008
658 posts
278 upvotes
Where do you go to "load offer"? Are we supposed to get an email first?
Apr 25, 2017
705 posts
493 upvotes
Richmond Hill
punkren wrote:
Dec 4th, 2019 7:43 am
thanks OP

also 20% credit back at sporting life

great deals
I got that too, wonder if it means 20% off for Canada goose, lol.
Dec 21, 2008
136 posts
21 upvotes
RobbieL3164 wrote:
Dec 4th, 2019 8:38 am
I got that too, wonder if it means 20% off for Canada goose, lol.
Qualifying Purchases exclude (i) items that are out of stock and/or not available for shipping within the Offer Period, and (ii) the purchase of Canada Goose, Moncler, Blundstone, Mackage, Moose Knuckles, Armada, Atomic, Salomon, all 2020 Snowboards, Snowboard Boots, Snowboard Bindings, as well as gift cards and services.

I guess they have some way of knowing what you bought.
Apr 25, 2017
705 posts
493 upvotes
Richmond Hill
reviveL wrote:
Dec 4th, 2019 8:40 am
Qualifying Purchases exclude (i) items that are out of stock and/or not available for shipping within the Offer Period, and (ii) the purchase of Canada Goose, Moncler, Blundstone, Mackage, Moose Knuckles, Armada, Atomic, Salomon, all 2020 Snowboards, Snowboard Boots, Snowboard Bindings, as well as gift cards and services.

I guess they have some way of knowing what you bought.
I just saw the T&C, yeah, how smart they are...Disappointed But Relieved Face
[OP]
Apr 7, 2019
494 posts
635 upvotes
superrabbi wrote:
Dec 4th, 2019 8:34 am
Logon onto your RBC account and then go to Offers section.
Jan 28, 2018
180 posts
143 upvotes
superrabbi wrote:
Dec 4th, 2019 8:34 am
Log in to your RBC rewards account and there should be an "offers" section where you tap to load this offer.
Apr 14, 2008
236 posts
97 upvotes
Awesome - was looking for Luigi's Mansion 3 for switch and this seems like a good way to get a decent discount on something that won't be discounted. Anyone know if it is 20% on the full statement charge (including tax?) - would be nice to get a tax discount too :-)
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2007
2163 posts
1572 upvotes
Ottawa
I assume this offer can be used multiple times since the terminology says "purchases" (plural)?
Dec 3, 2019
3 posts
2 upvotes
Anyone has a clue if this offer would work with a Nintendo Switch? I read the T&C and didn't see anything that would exclude it, but I'd like to be sure before I place the order, lol.
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2013
1536 posts
1115 upvotes
Montreal
Anybody know if they sell gift cards (PC, Petro Canada, etc.) ?? This could be hot!
Dec 2, 2012
131 posts
190 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
SquadG wrote:
Dec 4th, 2019 5:56 pm
Anybody know if they sell gift cards (PC, Petro Canada, etc.) ?? This could be hot!
I was looking at my local store about 1-2 weeks ago, and I remember iTunes, Google Play, Cineplex, Nintendo, whatever the PlayStation one is called, etc.
Nothing too good imo