RBC and WestJet announce new loyalty platform

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 21st, 2018 8:36 am
Tags:
None
Feb 11, 2018
8 posts
4 upvotes
I agree. Also the first bag free is a pretty good deal.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 24, 2017
7313 posts
6264 upvotes
Poutinesauce wrote: Anyone seriously thinks this will be advantageous for consumers? Dream on. This is RBC after all, the king of penny pinching with TD. They don't have a single card that is even worth a second look.
I bet you never dig into RBC to see what cards they have. The WJWE is simply fantastic. It saves me at least $450 per year on airfare and checked bags.
🤑 Amex Cobalt | MBNA RWE | Rogers MC
⛱️ Amex Platinum | Amex Bonvoy Brilliant
Deal Expert
Feb 29, 2008
30106 posts
5547 upvotes
Montreal
EdisonL299 wrote: I bet you never dig into RBC to see what cards they have. The WJWE is simply fantastic. It saves me at least $450 per year on airfare and checked bags.
Yeah, I'm actually afraid the WJ card will be devalued if it becomes widespread program. Right now only available to RBc customers with a minimal income threshold.
Jun 19, 2018
155 posts
79 upvotes
Edmonton
mr_raider wrote: Yeah, I'm actually afraid the WJ card will be devalued if it becomes widespread program. Right now only available to RBc customers with a minimal income threshold.
You need to be a RBC customer to get the card? I thought anyone could get it given they meet income requirement.
Deal Expert
Feb 29, 2008
30106 posts
5547 upvotes
Montreal
Gadelros wrote: You need to be a RBC customer to get the card? I thought anyone could get it given they meet income requirement.
Sorry. I meant cardholders not customers. RBC customers can actually get the fee waived.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)