Deal Link:
Price:
$100 bonus
Expiry:
August 30, 2019
Retailer:
RBC
Still alive.
Apply before August 30, 2019. You will get $100 bonus WJ dollars once approved. Click the link below.
https://www.rbcroyalbank.com/dms/pba/op ... r-n-e.html

Like if you need it.
RBC has raised the annual fee from 99 to 119 early last year.
I haven't seen this card having FYF. By far this may be the best offer. It worths the fee if you do use it for flights.
Last edited by Sarnch on Jul 21st, 2019 1:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
382 replies
Jun 8, 2007
317 posts
381 upvotes
Langley
This is a great deal. Especially, if you're going to fly sometime within the next year.

You get $250 plus another $100 bonus. Westjet dollars.
The WEMC gives you a companion voucher every year. Also, included is a checked back for you and each of your guests.

Also included is an upgrade to Silver level which includes 6 lounge vouchers (4 member + 2 guest), 4x advanced seat selection, and some other stuff.

Silver status is only good for the first year, unless you spend enough to officially qualify for it on the following year.

EDIT: Here's the link to the discussion about the WEMC deal from a couple years ago:
westjet-westjet-rbc-world-elite-masterc ... s-2097277/
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2018
3238 posts
2240 upvotes
Sarnch wrote:
Jun 26th, 2019 7:06 pm
Apply before July 15, 2019. You will get $100 bonus WJ dollars once approved. Click the link below.
https://www.rbcroyalbank.com/services/c ... fr-or.html

Like if you need it.
"To qualify for this offer you must have applied through the associated paid search link between June 17 and July 15, 2019 and be approved. This offer is non-transferable and is not redeemable for cash. Royal Bank of Canada®reserves the right to cancel, modify or withdraw or deny this offer at any time."

Meaning you need to click the link from the ad with the proper tracking in the URL.
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2018
3238 posts
2240 upvotes
Prestox wrote:
Jun 26th, 2019 7:18 pm
This is a great deal. Especially, if you're going to fly sometime within the next year.

The WEMC gives you a companion voucher every year. Also, included is a checked back for you and each of your guests.

Also included is an upgrade to Silver level which includes 6 lounge vouchers (4 member + 2 guest), 4x advanced seat selection, and some other stuff.

Silver status is only good for the first year, unless you spend enough to officially qualify for it on the following year.

EDIT: Here's the link to the discussion about the WEMC deal from a couple years ago:
And here's the link to the thread about the WestJet WEMC WestJet RBC World Elite MasterCard
https://forums.redflagdeals.com/westjet ... d-1268984/
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2009
1797 posts
462 upvotes
I got the card with silver status the last time around, definitely worth it.
Apr 28, 2010
138 posts
127 upvotes
vancouver
Prestox wrote:
Jun 26th, 2019 7:18 pm

This seems to be a targeted offer. So be prepared to fight for the extra $100 if you do apply via this link.
Everywhere else is still $250 welcome offer.
Jul 20, 2018
177 posts
120 upvotes
This is by far the best card I've had. We fly almost once every year to p.e.i from Vancouver Island and having the companion voucher is great. Not to mention access to WestJet member fares. I would definitely recommend this card if youre a frequent flyer.
Sep 27, 2007
219 posts
113 upvotes
Vancouver
Do note, silver status is only valid till end of Jan next year.
Δ Once approved for the WestJet RBC World Elite Mastercard please allow 30 days for the Silver status (more information) to appear on your WestJet Rewards account. Your Silver status will be valid up to January 31, 2020. If you currently have Silver status or above, your status will remain unchanged.
Sep 28, 2010
785 posts
188 upvotes
Surrey
Just applied for the card...never got instant approval which i was kind of surprised with...
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2009
1797 posts
462 upvotes
purplekush604 wrote:
Jun 26th, 2019 8:52 pm
Just applied for the card...never got instant approval which i was kind of surprised with...
I just applied too and got instant approval, $25k limit... I already had one card with them I don't really use with a $20k limit.
Sep 28, 2010
785 posts
188 upvotes
Surrey
cbt123 wrote:
Jun 26th, 2019 8:58 pm
I just applied too and got instant approval, $25k limit... I already had one card with them I don't really use with a $20k limit.
I'm just below the required income, so I just changed it on the application so I met the requirements...I'm assuming that's why
Jun 7, 2011
130 posts
61 upvotes
Yellowknife, NT
Thanks, OP! I had the email I just never knew it would turn out to be a good deal!
May 10, 2013
765 posts
208 upvotes
Do you need to have the email offer for you to be qualified? I have everything with rbc including credit card and been thinking of switching to this card for quite sometime now. I hate to apply to this card and later find out i'm not really qualified in the first place.