• Last Updated:
  • Apr 2nd, 2009 1:45 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2003
1439 posts
63 upvotes

RCA LCD TV Warehouse Sale - Refurbs- Mississauga

I just picked up a refurbished 32" RCA LCD TV with DVD Player for $369 at a Warehouse sale in Mississauga (I bought the exact same unit new last year on sale for $697 at WalMart). It looks brand new, no marks or scratchs that I can find.

They had lots of other RCA TV's on sale as well as DVD Players and Recorders, HDMI Cables, Wall Mounts, Stands, Cordless Phones and even some Pools.

The 42" LCD was $579 and they even had 15" LCD TV's for 99 Bux.

It's called Electronic Outlet on Millcreek Drive.

I'll post thet flyer as soon as I can scan it. :D
Good Luck With All Your Contest Entries in 2021 😃

My HoFo Feedback
My Heatware Feedback

Bandi1 :cool:
11 replies
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2003
1439 posts
63 upvotes
Cjohnson202 wrote: review on the 32"?
It's a nice looking TV, very good picture quality, Bezel is Black and comes with stand, Built In DVD player, Analog and Digital TV Tuner, 2 HDMI inputs and 1 Component Input, 2 Composite In and 1 S-Video, Universal remote. 1080i, 720p etc.
It's more than loud enough for my bedroom. It lacks some menu features you may find on Sharp and Samsung sets, but overall I've been happy with the one I got last year.
Good Luck With All Your Contest Entries in 2021 😃

My HoFo Feedback
My Heatware Feedback

Bandi1 :cool:
Aug 27, 2006
199 posts
12 upvotes
Cambridge
Any idea if there is a warranty with the products ? Or does the term "All Sales Final" mean no warranty ?

Thanks
Banned
Nov 28, 2006
1104 posts
103 upvotes
It's too bad RCA makes such ugly products
Jul 21, 2008
576 posts
82 upvotes
Toronto
sqamar wrote: Any idea if there is a warranty with the products ? Or does the term "All Sales Final" mean no warranty ?

Thanks
I was there this afternoon:

- Warranty on all refurbs are for 90 days only
- $70 for one Year warranty
- All LCD's are 1080i max
- 1080P 42" is sold out @ $625 or $650...more Monday

We didn't like the general look of the TV's so we didn't buy anything..at those prices, we may as well wait for a sale from others with new 1 year warranty and better brands such as Samsung/LG/etc
Sep 4, 2006
898 posts
89 upvotes
anyone bought the LG HDD recorders? there were 2 mentioned in the flyer.
any one has their opinion on them?
Deal Addict
Aug 20, 2008
3178 posts
1181 upvotes
Ajax
Picked up the 32", but not the one on the flyer. The one listed is the 12 series, I got the 14 series (much nicer looking ,silver trim and an extra HDMI port). Hooked it up to my bluray and it looks great. Perfect for a 2nd tv.