Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
RCSS

2x Tide liquid detergent - As low as $9.96+tax

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 7th, 2017 12:56 pm
Aug 30, 2013
824 posts
999 upvotes

2x Tide liquid detergent - As low as $9.96+tax

Deal Link:
Retailer:
RCSS
RCSS has Tide (36-48 load) on sale of $8.98.
Checkout 51 has a $5 coupon for when you buy 2x Tide products.
Flipp (and other places) has P&G brand saver coupon (for Canada), $3 off when you 2x Tide products (https://flipp.com/flyer/997642-pandg-brandsaver-coupons).

So buy 2 from RCSS at $17.96 +tax and get $8 off by stacking CO51 and the P&G coupon.

edit: updated info
Last edited by marcfar on Jan 7th, 2017 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
12 replies
Feb 27, 2015
95 posts
40 upvotes
Newcastle, ON
The CO51 offer is for a minimum of 36 load or larger, the SDM $4.99 is less than this, thus won't qualify.
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2006
3011 posts
848 upvotes
Plus you risk co51 denying you if you used a coupon
Aug 30, 2013
824 posts
999 upvotes
My bad. Sometimes you get lucky and CSR dont notice. But good catch, probably useful for $8.98 deal at RCSS (36 to 48 load) or $9.97 WM (48 load)
Aug 30, 2013
824 posts
999 upvotes
Damed wrote: Plus you risk co51 denying you if you used a coupon
Never been denied for coupon stacking with CO51.
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2009
1232 posts
415 upvotes
Burlington
In the past I had never been denied for coupon stacking with CO51 either, but just recently they did and it surprised and annoyed me. It definitely is a risk now it seems.
Aug 30, 2013
824 posts
999 upvotes
Phantasm wrote: In the past I had never been denied for coupon stacking with CO51 either, but just recently they did and it surprised and annoyed me. It definitely is a risk now it seems.
there is the option to purchase items without coupons, do your CO51, and then go back to retailer and mention you forgot coupon and they should price adjust easily.
Dec 6, 2015
152 posts
220 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Phantasm wrote: In the past I had never been denied for coupon stacking with CO51 either, but just recently they did and it surprised and annoyed me. It definitely is a risk now it seems.
Actually each CO51 offer comes with an "Additional Information" disclaimer. Some products come with the phrase: "Cannot be used in combination with any other coupons". So just make sure you read that one before hand to avoid any possible issue. This particular offer has that caveat
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2009
1232 posts
415 upvotes
Burlington
roberomet wrote: Actually each CO51 offer comes with an "Additional Information" disclaimer. Some products come with the phrase: "Cannot be used in combination with any other coupons". So just make sure you read that one before hand to avoid any possible issue. This particular offer has that caveat
Oh I never noticed that. Thanks for pointing it out!
Oct 18, 2015
410 posts
326 upvotes
Calgary
If you only buy one product, you're making it obvious what the coupon was used for ;-)

But if your receipt has a few different products that can reasonably be expected to have coupons (home improvements / detergents / hygiene ...), it's not clear what the coupon was applied to, and I've never had a problem.
Oct 18, 2015
410 posts
326 upvotes
Calgary
Also, Canadian Tire not only price matches, but gives you the difference in CT money on top of that. There aren't that many things that are practical to check, but detergent often appears in flyers so it's a good candidate.

Last time I bought Tide pods, I price matched with Coop, which had a sale that week, and got an extra $2 or so in CT money as well :-)

[[Not sure what the price is this week at CT]]
Dec 19, 2009
265 posts
208 upvotes
Calgary
SamuelK wrote: Also, Canadian Tire not only price matches, but gives you the difference in CT money on top of that. There aren't that many things that are practical to check, but detergent often appears in flyers so it's a good candidate.

Last time I bought Tide pods, I price matched with Coop, which had a sale that week, and got an extra $2 or so in CT money as well :-)

[[Not sure what the price is this week at CT]]
Only thing is CT won't take home printed coupons, which sucks
Mar 2, 2006
480 posts
107 upvotes
If you're buying at RCSS (& Loblaws, No Frills, Zehrs, etc) you also get PC Plus points (using the app, free card you can pick up in store, or registered PC Mastercard). Sometimes you can get lucky with their weekly bonus points offers that you can use in combination with Checkout 51 and coupons for a triple play.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)