Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
RCSS

Locked: 30 pack of real canadian water for $1.88

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 24th, 2018 9:03 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Mar 24, 2016
1176 posts
1794 upvotes
scarborough
Frozen

left my case in the car and it was FROZEN

I think i paid $1.97 at no frills
Deal Fanatic
May 4, 2014
5217 posts
7141 upvotes
Toronto, ON
It's Real Canadian water alright.. they get it straight from a Canadian tap. Too bad I've got 9 taps in my home.
Dec 14, 2005
26 posts
2 upvotes
In terms of convenience, it's hard to argue that this is not a good deal. I mean, if I wanted water in 30 bottles, sure I can go and try to collect 30 empty bottles from somewhere and fill it would tap water, but to have this done for me for 2 bucks seems more economic with my money and time.

Environmentally, I can see the argument. IMO, the morally right thing to do is to continue to outwardly express outrage at anyone buying this to discourage it as much as possible. All the while, you should feel fee to buy it yourself since, let's face it, one person ain't gonna make a difference.
Sep 26, 2016
32 posts
9 upvotes
better deal at no frills. $1 for 18 bottles. 5.56 cents each vs. 6.27 cents each
Banned
Jul 17, 2008
11042 posts
3878 upvotes
I think the deposit kills this deal. Especially in provinces like NS where they only give half the deposit. I don't even know how that's legal
Nov 26, 2003
835 posts
1324 upvotes
Toronto
Are the same people that are opposed to using bottled water for environmental reasons WALKING everywhere?? Cause we certainly don't want you to contribute to the air pollution by driving your car...

And it's good to know that you guys are the real keyboard warriors and will shut up in public to help with the noise pollution.
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2015
3673 posts
4140 upvotes
Messerschmitt wrote: I think the deposit kills this deal. Especially in provinces like NS where they only give half the deposit. I don't even know how that's legal
What deposit my friend? Are you replying to the right thread?
Stay strong, situation always looks harder and that it will never end when you are in the middle of it, but remember past experiences, everything has an ending.
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2015
3673 posts
4140 upvotes
Hellfire wrote: When the world end and your taps no longer work, you will be wishing you had stocked up on bottled water Smiling Face With Open Mouth
At least I stocked up on toilet paper.... All them amazon deals Face With Tears Of Joy
Stay strong, situation always looks harder and that it will never end when you are in the middle of it, but remember past experiences, everything has an ending.
Banned
Jul 17, 2008
11042 posts
3878 upvotes
PriceHunter wrote: What deposit my friend? Are you replying to the right thread?
You pay deposit for each bottle on top of the price
Aug 6, 2017
99 posts
94 upvotes
ElPatroncitoPues wrote: Funny how you are saying that. THERE IS FLUORIDE IN BOTTLE WATER. READ THE DAMN LABEL.
You don't know the difference between natural flouride salts and man made flouride coming as a byproduct from iron processing that is dumped into cities water supplies, and you are calling other people stupid? The pot calling the kettle black.
Aug 6, 2017
99 posts
94 upvotes
ExplodingFist wrote: It's water with really cheap bottles. The fact you pay for it is funny when it's free from taps (which is probably where they get it from), unless you're doing a road trip or something.
Spring water comes from springs, which is where my water comes from at home, my personal spring. Ice River Springs gets there water from just north of here. To my knowledge the only bottled water that comes from municipal water sources are Aquafina(Pepsico) and Dasani(Coca-cola).
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
12251 posts
3582 upvotes
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Deal Fanatic
May 4, 2014
5217 posts
7141 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Hellfire wrote: When the world end and your taps no longer work, you will be wishing you had stocked up on bottled water Smiling Face With Open Mouth
If the world is over, so is your stash of bottled water...
Aug 6, 2017
99 posts
94 upvotes
Messerschmitt wrote: You pay deposit for each bottle on top of the price
Not here you don't, where are you from?
Aug 6, 2017
99 posts
94 upvotes
er34er34 wrote: It's Real Canadian water alright.. they get it straight from a Canadian tap. Too bad I've got 9 taps in my home.
Real Canadian Spring water is not from a municipal source. Who told you it was?
Nov 8, 2017
12 posts
3 upvotes
ElPatroncitoPues wrote: Funny how you are saying that. THERE IS FLUORIDE IN BOTTLE WATER. READ THE DAMN LABEL.
Actually, if my memory serves correct, this brand Real Canadian spring water has 0 ppm fluoride. One of the few bottled waters that has 0. Nestle, and PC have 0.4 I believe (don't quote me on that).
Jul 3, 2001
860 posts
269 upvotes
GTA
Educate yourselves! spend 10mins and do some reading, stop buying bottled water. I can't believe people still buy cases of this trash.
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2011
3447 posts
894 upvotes
18 for $1 at no frills, combine that with the personalized pc offer, if you have it Money-mouth Face Boyh great deals :)
Commemorative loonie rolls, quarter rolls, 50 cent rolls all different kinds of rolls contact for details. Venetian glass bee $250 plus shipping. 20for20 canoe $30 shipped 20for20 polar bear $30 shipped. Lots of 5 packs loons, toons and quaters
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2012
4679 posts
3970 upvotes
KINGSTON,ON
I've got a Kickstarter going for a company that supplies bottled air.
When North Korea drops nukes on us, you don't want to be breathing in plain old air.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)