Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Real Canadian Superstore

RCSS clearance games 7$ 12$ 15$ YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 29th, 2011 8:16 pm
Deal Fanatic
Apr 23, 2007
5156 posts
1315 upvotes
London
DaWinman wrote: No, it looked more like the $1 WM games, with a few guys in branded jumpsuits (from a 3rd-party company?) scanning every game in the store with a price-update gun. Only then does the price update, as I tried to scan some when this thread was first posted, and all of them were regular.

Went to one and they had a bin full of clearance games. The guy told me someone hoarded all the $7 and $12 games on Monday including Zelda, Pokemon, so there was just a bunch of ****** $15 games left. I'll try another one tomorrow. I found some cheap Blu-Rays at least though. Kick-Ass and Terminator 2 for $7.99 each so I didn't leave empty-handed at least.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 23, 2007
5156 posts
1315 upvotes
London
I went to another RCSS this morning and was able to get 2 copies of Zelda, Pokemon Battle Revolution, Halo 3 and Crackdown all for $7 a piece. Sweet deal.
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2008
2539 posts
960 upvotes
Halifax
CalvinCheng wrote: Does anyone know if this is only Ontario or is it world wide in Canada?

LOL great first post! :razz:
Banned
Jul 8, 2011
2945 posts
467 upvotes
Way too many (still-overpriced) $15 games! :lol:
-
Waiting for something good
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2009
1012 posts
150 upvotes
So many turds... Fallout 3 GOTY (360) is $15 if you can find it.
"Because ten billion years' time is so fragile, so ephemeral... it arouses such a bittersweet, almost heartbreaking fondness."
Nov 5, 2008
404 posts
212 upvotes
Toronto
Xbox 360: 1x Darksiders , 1x Dragon Age 2, few copies of Bayonetta at $15
From RCSS near STC this afternoon
Deal Fanatic
Apr 23, 2007
5156 posts
1315 upvotes
London
damnu wrote: Xbox 360: 1x Darksiders , 1x Dragon Age 2, few copies of Bayonetta at $15
From RCSS near STC this afternoon

Wow, Dragon Age 2 for $15? You sure it wasn't Dragon Age Origins, because I remember seeing Dragon Age: Origins for the 360 for $15.
Banned
Jul 8, 2011
2945 posts
467 upvotes
I was out visiting the relatives in the west end, and hit the local RCSS on the way back -great move as they were restocking and the guy even let me look through their overstock boxes (they have more games than space) including some from the "hidden drawers". Bought the other Pokemon game (Pearl) that wasn't at my local RCSS along with a few other $7 games, and two $15 ones I didn't see on sale before, Fallout 3 GOTY and CoD: MW2 PS3. I also picked up Afrika for the kids, as that is a rare one.
-
Nov 5, 2008
404 posts
212 upvotes
Toronto
spham wrote: Wow, Dragon Age 2 for $15? You sure it wasn't Dragon Age Origins, because I remember seeing Dragon Age: Origins for the 360 for $15.

It's Dragon Age 2 alright. I was surprised to find that game there too.
Banned
Aug 9, 2011
685 posts
334 upvotes
TORONTO
damnu wrote: It's Dragon Age 2 alright. I was surprised to find that game there too.
I got that too. $15.00.
They pulled more Friday night for this morning.
Scored a bunch of great titles for $7.00-$12.00 as well.
Lots of DS titles around Toronto. Batman GOTY was $12.00 :)
The guy said it was a mistake but gave me it anyways at that price.
Banned
Jul 8, 2011
2945 posts
467 upvotes
damnu wrote: It's Dragon Age 2 alright. I was surprised to find that game there too.
Yep, saw that one first day, but passed because I already have a $19.99 regular copy I got from BB, and both PS3 and XB360 Signature Editions I PO'd for the collection - all still sealed. :facepalm:
-
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2003
3310 posts
744 upvotes
Ottawa
Picked up the last copy of Phantom Hourglass for $7 at RCSS Westboro today, and Warioland Shake It for $12. Everything's still nicely behind the glass. No Layton, alas.

I thought I'd check out Orleans as well, but everything's been tossed in a bin. There was still one $15 copy of A Boy and His Blob, and the 360 Dead Rising/Lost Planet/DMC4 bundle for $15.
Banned
Jul 8, 2011
2945 posts
467 upvotes
Jorpho wrote: There was still one $15 copy of A Boy and His Blob, and the 360 Dead Rising/Lost Planet/DMC4 bundle for $15.

Sure, but those were both a buck at WM. :D
-
Nov 18, 2009
54 posts
Camrose
DaWinman wrote: Sure, but those were both a buck at WM. :D

Whaaaaaaaaaat? A Boy and His Blob for a dollar?! When was this, and what are the chances there would still be one?

PS: I got Layton, but didn't know they also had the sequel for $7, as some have reported. I'll have to go back. Did anyone see if they have LoZ: Spirit Tracks, too, or is it just Phantom Hourglass?
Banned
Jul 8, 2011
2945 posts
467 upvotes
Very unlikely for WM :razz: since the sale is long over, considering it was in January and all prices have been updated. I would post a pic (I bought a single copy of virtually every game that interested me in the least) but the RFD trolls would just hound me.

And no, Spirit Tracks is not on sale - I had it scanned.
-
Deal Fanatic
Apr 23, 2007
5156 posts
1315 upvotes
London
Gibush wrote: Whaaaaaaaaaat? A Boy and His Blob for a dollar?! When was this, and what are the chances there would still be one?

PS: I got Layton, but didn't know they also had the sequel for $7, as some have reported. I'll have to go back. Did anyone see if they have LoZ: Spirit Tracks, too, or is it just Phantom Hourglass?

Back in January and I highly doubt you'll find anymore $1 games from that sale.

It's Phantom Hourglass that's on clearance, not Spirit Tracks.
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2003
3310 posts
744 upvotes
Ottawa
A Boy and His Blob is a good game, then? I admit I haven't looked at the reviews.
Gibush wrote: PS: I got Layton, but didn't know they also had the sequel for $7, as some have reported.
Oh! I'll have to go back and ask them to scan that one.

Spirit Tracks was indeed not on sale.
Banned
Jul 8, 2011
2945 posts
467 upvotes
I don't think the sequel is on sale, as it was not on the lists I saw.
-
Nov 18, 2009
54 posts
Camrose
Oh, that's too bad. Someone on this thread mentioned it.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)