Expired Hot Deals

[Real Canadian Superstore] RCSS Gas - Innes Road, Ottawa - Premium for Price of Regular (121.6)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 23rd, 2013 8:04 am
Tags:
[OP]
Sep 13, 2008
391 posts
74 upvotes

[Real Canadian Superstore] RCSS Gas - Innes Road, Ottawa - Premium for Price of Regular (121.6)

The RCSS gas station on Innes Road in Orleans (Ottawa) is currently selling plus and premium fuel for the price of regular. The price change was going into effect as I arrived there at about 4:45 pm. The price at that time was 121.6 cents/litter.
9 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2003
3218 posts
669 upvotes
That's great, if your car needs Premium.
Aug 6, 2009
396 posts
53 upvotes
Ottawa
Oh no, I just filled up yesterday
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2005
3545 posts
2644 upvotes
Ottawa
Never knew that RCSS has a gas station! I live on the other end of the city so I rarely pass by there but good to know when I do come near, wish I can put premium in my car for the same price though. Many premium grades contain none or less ethanol than regular grades so it might help with the fuel economy - if it contains no ethanol you might want to get some for your small engines like lawnmower/tractor, weedeater or boat.
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2010
1921 posts
215 upvotes
I filled up for 140 last week. My car took around 95$ worth of fuel. Could have saved atleast 16$ by this deal
Aug 6, 2009
396 posts
53 upvotes
Ottawa
gumby wrote: Never knew that RCSS has a gas station! I live on the other end of the city so I rarely pass by there but good to know when I do come near, wish I can put premium in my car for the same price though. Many premium grades contain none or less ethanol than regular grades so it might help with the fuel economy - if it contains no ethanol you might want to get some for your small engines like lawnmower/tractor, weedeater or boat.
Their price are pretty good as well, usually the lowest you can find for regular gas and the premium is only 10 cents extra
also, you receive 2 cents/liter toward CSS purchases
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2010
1921 posts
215 upvotes
I go to Costco usually. Their prices are good.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2006
2488 posts
976 upvotes
Orleans, ON
Or bonus 4 cents per litre if paid by PC MasterCard or PC Debit card.