Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Real Canadian Superstore

keurig k60/k65 special edition -$99 -$30mir

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 28th, 2014 4:12 pm
Mar 25, 2005
295 posts
80 upvotes
windsor

[Real Canadian Superstore] keurig k60/k65 special edition -$99 -$30mir

KEURIG K60/B60 SPECIAL EDITION SINGLE SERVE COFFEE MAKER
Sale Price: $99
MIR - $30
Actual Price at Walmart or ebay varies from $109 to $270 (can't understand so much price variation across other retailers)
They also have on sale K300 for $79 without any MIR.
Let me know if you have any comments or suggestion on this model. Crap, there are so many models to
choose from which made me spend quite of bit of time to select the one I need it for occasional use. I am using it
first time to try them on as they are getting very popular now a days. They make money in those cups which sucks
big time but still cheaper than Star$$$buck coffee.
10 replies
Sep 25, 2007
86 posts
7 upvotes
New 2.0 models only take keurig k-cups. Monopoly $$$$. No using your own coffee to fill a dispenser like the previous model.
Jul 30, 2013
439 posts
186 upvotes
Montreal
I tried to find this particular model (the k60) in the Montreal Area and the only one I could find was a demo at Canadian Tire in Montreal-Nord. I bought it for 49.99$ since it was a demo and other stores was selling them with that price (but no stock) so I got my keurig for 13$ (The cashier made an error on the price adjustment, she put 44.99 instead of 99.99) and I used 7.98$ in CT money (from the D-Walt deal last week) and the -30$ MIR.

It's an extreme YMMV to try to find this model somewhere. It's discontinued and you have only until the 31th Dec. 2014 to buy the keurig as written on this :https://delicioussale.keurig.ca/
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2009
2896 posts
2002 upvotes
GTA
I bought 3week back from walmart for 80$+tax
Try out few times and coffee is more watery to my taste so returning mine.. Any1 in GTA looking to get it from me then pm me
‎3 Apples that changed the world: the one that Eve ate, the one that fell on Newton's head and the one that Steve Jobs built.
R.I.P Steve jobs...!!
Deal Addict
Apr 11, 2003
1558 posts
734 upvotes
densil_lopez wrote: I bought 3week back from walmart for 80$+tax
Try out few times and coffee is more watery to my taste so returning mine.. Any1 in GTA looking to get it from me then pm me
Have you tried different types of the pods, I also found a few that were watery (very light) coffee especially the van houtte line up.
Deal Expert
Dec 12, 2009
29541 posts
20470 upvotes
I recall Amazon had it on sale for something like $80 or $90. Not at home right now, so going by memory instead of price tracker.
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2007
3104 posts
1726 upvotes
Canada
Dealiverer wrote: New 2.0 models only take keurig k-cups. Monopoly $$$$. No using your own coffee to fill a dispenser like the previous model.
There is some kind of adaptor to let you use the old cups on these, I believe...
Mar 25, 2005
295 posts
80 upvotes
windsor
Netixx wrote: I tried to find this particular model (the k60) in the Montreal Area and the only one I could find was a demo at Canadian Tire in Montreal-Nord. I bought it for 49.99$ since it was a demo and other stores was selling them with that price (but no stock) so I got my keurig for 13$ (The cashier made an error on the price adjustment, she put 44.99 instead of 99.99) and I used 7.98$ in CT money (from the D-Walt deal last week) and the -30$ MIR.

It's an extreme YMMV to try to find this model somewhere. It's discontinued and you have only until the 31th Dec. 2014 to buy the keurig as written on this :https://delicioussale.keurig.ca/
Have you checked at Superstore as they have lots of stock in Calgary
Mar 25, 2005
295 posts
80 upvotes
windsor
Dealiverer wrote: New 2.0 models only take keurig k-cups. Monopoly $$$$. No using your own coffee to fill a dispenser like the previous model.
Yes, they want to make money for share holders. They have recalled millions of them recently which means that they are selling like anything before.
Mar 25, 2005
295 posts
80 upvotes
windsor
will888 wrote: I recall Amazon had it on sale for something like $80 or $90. Not at home right now, so going by memory instead of price tracker.
Currently Amazon shows lot more.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)