• Last Updated:
  • Oct 2nd, 2017 12:12 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Member
User avatar
Jul 27, 2010
226 posts
19 upvotes
Detroit

RDF enables abuser

I noticed the RDF culture enjoys abusing and insulting other people and you do nothing about it. In fact you encourage and enable this culture of abuse. You think it is normal. Then you delete other posts because you don't the ideology content. You have it all backwards. You need to clean house and get rid of the abusers so intelligent people can have civilized conversations. Why should people patriciate in a forum that encourage others to abuse them?
Share:
7 replies
Deal Expert
Aug 26, 2001
17815 posts
1390 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
Wanna be more specific?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 22, 2015
5948 posts
5525 upvotes
malai_kafka2 wrote: I noticed the RDF culture enjoys abusing and insulting other people and you do nothing about it. In fact you encourage and enable this culture of abuse. You think it is normal. Then you delete other posts because you don't the ideology content. You have it all backwards. You need to clean house and get rid of the abusers so intelligent people can have civilized conversations. Why should people patriciate in a forum that encourage others to abuse them?
Pretty sure it's the exact opposite of what you're saying.

The mods are quick to respond to reports and they delete rude/offensive/abusive/off topic posts quite efficiently.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 11, 2011
3701 posts
2014 upvotes
Ontario
konfusion666 wrote: Wanna be more specific?
He didn't get his way in this thread, so now he's claiming abuse!
[OP]
Member
User avatar
Jul 27, 2010
226 posts
19 upvotes
Detroit
hebsie wrote: He didn't get his way in this thread, so now he's claiming abuse!
It is not just that thread it is many times. That guy has repeatedly made personal attacks yet he continues because there is no consequence. People are insulting and attacking others and all the moderate does is edit the post. You don't edit the post you delete all his posts and ban him.
Hows does that deter abusers? What the mods are doing is enabling people to continue acting in this way because nothing happens to them. How can you think personal attacks have any place in a discussion or dialectic? I can only imagine this is how you talk to your friends and family so you think it is acceptable on an open forum too. Why would you talk differently on an open forum vs real life? It should be the same as if we are sitting around in someone's house having dinner. You start insulting and verbally attacking someone, that's you are out of my house, gone.

I've also seen long time members with hundreds of post act this way, they just continue on like some bully in high school. I just don't understand this RDF culture.
Deal Guru
User avatar
May 9, 2006
12225 posts
2823 upvotes
Looks like you were looking for a fight:
malai_kafka2 wrote: Did you buy the house from a RDF'er? They probably insulated the ceiling too. LOL.
Why would you say this about members of this forum? Then go on to say this?
malai_kafka2 wrote: Yes false information you will get from the RDF.
There is a lot of misinformed RFDers, but there's also a lot of good and useful information as well. I feel the good far out weighs the bad.

Then call out someone on their spelling even though they didn't make any. Meanwhile your grammar was terrible.
malai_kafka2 wrote: Did you just make that up? Dude you can't spell and your science is all wrong.
The only thing remotely close to an infraction in that thread is you for instigating. And why do you call this site RDF?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 22, 2015
5948 posts
5525 upvotes
Why do you keep calling the site RDF? It's RFD as in RedFlagDeals.

I fail to see how you've suffered "abuse" in the linked thread or any other you've posted in. If you don't make snarky/rude comments and pick fights with people, maybe they wouldn't be so mean to you.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Jul 5, 2004
25639 posts
4780 upvotes
If you have a problem with a post, report it.

Top