Expired Hot Deals

READITFOR.ME (1 year subscription) Books in 12 minutes or less FREE** NO CC REQUIRED

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 4th, 2020 2:36 pm
[OP]
Jan 25, 2019
20 posts
202 upvotes

READITFOR.ME (1 year subscription) Books in 12 minutes or less FREE** NO CC REQUIRED

Deal Link:
Price:
$110 (USD)
Savings:
100%
This is one of the good deal during this time, stay home and add more books In your profile.

This deal for 1 year all you need to sign up and follow the process and redeem code during singn up and ENJOY AND UPGRADE YOUR SELF FOR FREE**

1)https://appsumo.com/readitforme/ : Create your account

2) confirm e-mail and check out No CC required

3) copy and paste code while registering in READITFOR.ME AND ENJOY

THANKS RFD

ALSO ENJOY ANDROID AND IOS APP IN BONUS
Images
  • Screenshot_20200426-111951_Chrome.jpg
  • Screenshot_20200426-112712_Chrome.jpg
31 replies
Deal Fanatic
May 23, 2003
9759 posts
1259 upvotes
GTA
To save people the click if you are curious what the "12 minutes" thing is:

It is basically a site that summarizes business, personal development, etc books to 12 minutes or less so you get the idea of the book. It doesn't look like there is an option to read the full book though?
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
6359 posts
4555 upvotes
Ottawa
1. Access 12-minute summaries of some of the best business and personal development books

2. View summaries in video, audio, or text formats for ease of use

3. Review books you’ve read to add your voice to the conversation

4. Best for: entrepreneurs and business leaders seeking a hyper-efficient method to learn during their busy schedules
(And RFDers who like free stuff)
With Zoomer Wireless !
Dec 28, 2005
510 posts
112 upvotes
Near VanCity
Thanks OP. Interesting concept. Going to give it a try.
Nov 13, 2006
14 posts
Thanks OP! I really don't like the user interface at least on mobile. Is there an app I missed or is it browser only?
Aug 25, 2018
121 posts
51 upvotes
Nice concept. Easily get to know a book without spending too much time.
[OP]
Jan 25, 2019
20 posts
202 upvotes
KrazyKoala wrote: Thanks OP! I really don't like the user interface at least on mobile. Is there an app I missed or is it browser only?
Both
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2010
1268 posts
738 upvotes
Waterloo
Great deal, thanks for posting OP! I have a bunch of business books on my list that would be great to power through using this.
May 30, 2017
522 posts
286 upvotes
There's something similar to this called blinkist. Has anyone used both of them and can compare the two?
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2006
3493 posts
1534 upvotes
Ottawa
arcty5 wrote: There's something similar to this called blinkist. Has anyone used both of them and can compare the two?
That one gives you access to the full books it says.
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2006
2295 posts
446 upvotes
Toronto
ronak7 wrote: This is one of the good deal during this time, stay home and add more books In your profile.

This deal for 1 year all you need to sign up and follow the process and redeem code during singn up and ENJOY AND UPGRADE YOUR SELF FOR FREE**

1)https://appsumo.com/readitforme/ : Create your account

2) confirm e-mail and check out No CC required

3) copy and paste code while registering in READITFOR.ME AND ENJOY

THANKS RFD

ALSO ENJOY ANDROID AND IOS APP IN BONUS
Thanks op do you use appsumo a lot? How is the value of the services they sell? Do the services last in the long run?
removed for self-promotion
Feb 17, 2008
110 posts
74 upvotes
Not OP, but AppSumo has been really nice for me 4-5 times in the last 3 years or so.

I always had my money's worth, and much more. One service is still up and running. I use it some times per month.

Thanks for this freebie OP!
Feb 26, 2018
17 posts
5 upvotes
Thanks OP. Been looking for something of this sort for a while.. youtube on 2x speed has been my go to so far.

The app UI tho..
May 26, 2009
170 posts
116 upvotes
Burnaby
geotr wrote: Thanks op do you use appsumo a lot? How is the value of the services they sell? Do the services last in the long run?
Not OP but it's pretty good. Services typically last for years. There are some tools that are much better than others. It's best to buy a tool, test it out, and just return it afterwards if it doesn't do the job for you. They have a 60 day no questions asked refund policy. Just need to click a button and the refund is processed.
Deal Addict
Oct 22, 2012
1315 posts
784 upvotes
Wow thank you for this! Now I found the perfect solution to Game of Thrones Season 8.

-edit apparently its for business books only, too bad.
Last edited by FlukeSkywalker on Apr 27th, 2020 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 5, 2006
9573 posts
4774 upvotes
Markham
Is it fair to say this is blinkist alternative?
Thanks