Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Real Canadian liquor store

24 no name beers - $23.98 + 2k pco points and Knob Creek Bourbon - $32.98 +2k pco points (AB only)

• Last Updated:
  • May 28th, 2021 7:43 pm
Oct 31, 2010
859 posts
785 upvotes
Edmonton
jdewit wrote: The Barossa Valley Estate reds at $12.50 (net after points, when you buy 4) are a pretty good deal. The Shiraz is $19.50 at Zyn, the Cab Sauv $16.75.

+1 for Knob Creek
The Barossa Valley wines are on sale at Sobeys for $13.99 this week, so a price match opportunity as well as the 10k points bonus.

Edit: picked some up after work. The cashier gave me the Sobeys Mix and Match price so got them for $12.59 each.
Last edited by darkstar107 on May 28th, 2021 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 23, 2002
5375 posts
1802 upvotes
RedSwagDeals wrote: Seriously though? Why is our Alcohol in Ontario so much more expensive?
For spirits, Alberta has a flat tax of $13.76/L while Ontario has a 61.5% tax.
Jan 1, 2005
254 posts
137 upvotes
Sejad wrote: Is this a joke?

I don’t even drink beer. I never asked for buck a beer. You can take Ford and make him your premier lol 🤦‍♂️
I’m not understanding why you are asking for these prices in Ontario when you don’t drink beer? You can keep Ford, but yes, bring this to BC please. Best deal here is 12 for 18$ plus tax!

Speaking of beer, how is the no name, compared to say... Milwaukee or similar? Anyone tasted it?
Remember me when you're pooping.
Feb 2, 2015
579 posts
983 upvotes
Calgary, AB
nik wrote: I’m not understanding why you are asking for these prices in Ontario when you don’t drink beer? You can keep Ford, but yes, bring this to BC please. Best deal here is 12 for 18$ plus tax!

Speaking of beer, how is the no name, compared to say... Milwaukee or similar? Anyone tasted it?
It's very similar. Easy drinking, although I would say a bit blander taste than Old Mil or PBR. For the price ($19.98 for 24 and only 5% sales tax in AB a few weeks back) it was worth it. Otherwise I'd rather Pilsner, PBR, etc
Deal Fanatic
Mar 17, 2006
5751 posts
4092 upvotes
nik wrote: I’m not understanding why you are asking for these prices in Ontario when you don’t drink beer? You can keep Ford, but yes, bring this to BC please. Best deal here is 12 for 18$ plus tax!

Because liquor and beer is more expensive in Ontario?

What planet are you from?