[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2004
1149 posts
403 upvotes
Victoria

Real Canadian Superstore $0.77 after mail in rebate Sylvania 60W LED Light Bulb

Price:
Real Canadian Superstore Sylvania 60W LED Light Bulb $0.77 after mail in rebate (no limit)
Also no tax today here in BC, not sure if this deal is only for today

http://www.sylvaniarebate.ca/
A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.
23 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2005
2140 posts
134 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Thanks! About time some other province got a discount on LED bulbs other than Ontario!

Bought 47 for my apartment building. They were flying off the shelves.
Pepsi: First a XBox360, then a Samsung 40" LCD HDTV, then a Sony Ericsson W300i, then a Samsung 32" LCD HDTV, then a ...

Coke: What!? This isn't a $2249 Dell Inspiron 6000! It's an entry level $899 laptop! But hey, thanks for the two Nintendo Wii's!
Nov 21, 2009
878 posts
249 upvotes
Calgary
can you send all the receipts in one mail? never really done that before :0...
thank you
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2004
1149 posts
403 upvotes
Victoria
ssy080 wrote: can you send all the receipts in one mail? never really done that before :0...
thank you
Yes you can although Superstore has a limit of 12 at $2.77 I just bought 12 and then 8 more in a separate transaction so 20 in all.
Just circle the amount you bought on the receipt(s) with the rebate form (also rebate form located in the display with the lights at Superstore) or print out the rebate form in my original posting.
They are nice and bright and for that price you can't go wrong.
In my case they added a 15 cent disposal fee for each bulb. So paid 92 cent each with no tax after I receive my $40 rebate (12 weeks progressing time)
A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.
Nov 21, 2009
878 posts
249 upvotes
Calgary
dickybird wrote: Yes you can although Superstore has a limit of 12 at $2.77 I just bought 12 and then 8 more in a separate transaction so 20 in all.
Just circle the amount you bought on the receipt(s) with the rebate form (also rebate form located in the display with the lights at Superstore) or print out the rebate form in my original posting.
They are nice and bright and for that price you can't go wrong.
In my case they added a 15 cent disposal fee for each bulb. So paid 92 cent each with no tax after I receive my $40 rebate (12 weeks progressing time)
Already sold out... Lol. Thanks though
May 5, 2009
338 posts
49 upvotes
So you guys are positive that whatever amount you buy you will get $2 for each one without submitting multiple mail in rebates? I ended up buying 24. I think I should be good for awhile.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
9200 posts
5049 upvotes
I am confused about how to complete the mail in rebate form. I bought 8 of these on one receipt. Do I need to fill in 8 mail in rebate forms or if I send in one will they figure it out? I am tempted to fill in eight so that the person processing knows for sure that I am claiming the rebate 8 times.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2004
1149 posts
403 upvotes
Victoria
choclover wrote: I am confused about how to complete the mail in rebate form. I bought 8 of these on one receipt. Do I need to fill in 8 mail in rebate forms or if I send in one will they figure it out? I am tempted to fill in eight so that the person processing knows for sure that I am claiming the rebate 8 times.
One rebate, circle the amount you bought
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2004
1149 posts
403 upvotes
Victoria
freshane wrote: So you guys are positive that whatever amount you buy you will get $2 for each one without submitting multiple mail in rebates? I ended up buying 24. I think I should be good for awhile.
Yes
Deal Fanatic
Oct 6, 2007
9977 posts
7916 upvotes
Kootenays
I bought 40 last time SuperStore had these on for $2.99 (Sept.) and received my $80 rebate a couple of weeks ago. I followed the instructions on the rebate form and submitted 1 form for all 40 bulbs. We have a small resort and I should have bought 80.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2004
1149 posts
403 upvotes
Victoria
smacd wrote: I bought 40 last time SuperStore had these on for $2.99 (Sept.) and received my $80 rebate a couple of weeks ago. I followed the instructions on the rebate form and submitted 1 form for all 40 bulbs. We have a small resort and I should have bought 80.
You could buy 40 more? even cheaper than the Sept deal
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2010
1654 posts
802 upvotes
Will these work in pot lights ? or are the pot light version also on sale ?
Buy now
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2004
1149 posts
403 upvotes
Victoria
fizz1234 wrote: Will these work in pot lights ? or are the pot light version also on sale ?
I replaced 10 pod lights in the kitchen with these bulbs, works fine and nice and bright, no pod lights on sale that I noticed
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2005
13272 posts
12056 upvotes
My rebate status from couple months ago was cheque printed state for 2 weeks. I still have not received my cheque yet.
Have too many phones... This is how I limit my monthly phone payment.
Public Mobile $35 5GB, $11 250MB, 2x $5 50min/50text, Zoomer $36 6GB plan,
Fido $5 4GB plan with a free tablet, $0 FPL home phone.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2001
1989 posts
1230 upvotes
Toronto
GTA RCSS has no tax today. $2.77 - $2 rebate= .77
Deal Fanatic
Oct 6, 2007
9977 posts
7916 upvotes
Kootenays
embguy wrote: My rebate status from couple months ago was cheque printed state for 2 weeks. I still have not received my cheque yet.
Mine came in a rather plain envelope that looked like typical junk mail from a marketing company. I almost threw it in the recycle, but opened it on a whim.
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2005
13272 posts
12056 upvotes
smacd wrote: Mine came in a rather plain envelope that looked like typical junk mail from a marketing company. I almost threw it in the recycle, but opened it on a whim.
I received my cheque 2 weeks after my cheque was printed. Since it took 1 week for Canada post to deliver to western Canada, it will be 1 week for eastern Canada.
Have too many phones... This is how I limit my monthly phone payment.
Public Mobile $35 5GB, $11 250MB, 2x $5 50min/50text, Zoomer $36 6GB plan,
Fido $5 4GB plan with a free tablet, $0 FPL home phone.
Feb 8, 2009
165 posts
121 upvotes
Calgary
lurker99 wrote: GTA RCSS has no tax today. $2.77 - $2 rebate= .77
Sale is over, back to reg. price $5.99....
Sep 14, 2015
303 posts
56 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
which ones were those.
i didnt see any that was priced at $2.77 at the RCSS today when i went
original account: pureenergon

😕
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2007
3102 posts
1713 upvotes
Canada
I picked some of these up last week - I did only submit one rebate form for my 4 bulbs, although I have to point out that nowhere on the form did it say you could submit more than 1 claim (or not - didn't say anything at all about multiple bulbs)....

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)