Expired Hot Deals

[Real Canadian Superstore] 0.77 Purex Laundry Detergent Coupon Save.ca

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 14th, 2019 11:21 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Member
Nov 16, 2018
312 posts
682 upvotes

[Real Canadian Superstore] 0.77 Purex Laundry Detergent Coupon Save.ca

0.77 Purex Laundry Detergent Coupon from save.ca
14 replies
Sr. Member
Mar 31, 2017
640 posts
261 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks OP! Just wondering, how do y'all find these deals on save.ca? That site is like a maze that I can never figure out
Newbie
Jun 5, 2017
38 posts
25 upvotes
kooltilltheen wrote:
Jan 14th, 2019 12:57 pm
Thanks OP! Just wondering, how do y'all find these deals on save.ca? That site is like a maze that I can never figure out
couldn't agree more!
Newbie
Jun 5, 2017
38 posts
25 upvotes
kooltilltheen wrote:
Jan 14th, 2019 12:57 pm
Thanks OP! Just wondering, how do y'all find these deals on save.ca? That site is like a maze that I can never figure out
couldn't agree more!
Deal Addict
Jan 16, 2015
2423 posts
1870 upvotes
Cochrane, AB
I bet this will just be like the free razor coupons in December where Superstore never had any stock. Complete waste of time and a bait and switch.
Sr. Member
Mar 31, 2017
640 posts
261 upvotes
Vancouver
JoeStale wrote:
Jan 14th, 2019 1:03 pm
I bet this will just be like the free razor coupons in December where Superstore never had any stock. Complete waste of time and a bait and switch.
I was able to get the free Schick razors (and the TimTam biscuits)

You gotta be quick though (and it probably also depends on your location I suppose)
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2007
2022 posts
1371 upvotes
SW Ontario
JoeStale wrote:
Jan 14th, 2019 1:03 pm
I bet this will just be like the free razor coupons in December where Superstore never had any stock. Complete waste of time and a bait and switch.
LOL ... was my exact thoughts applying for this coupon ... never did managed to get the razors myself
Newbie
May 27, 2017
73 posts
37 upvotes
kooltilltheen wrote:
Jan 14th, 2019 12:57 pm
Thanks OP! Just wondering, how do y'all find these deals on save.ca? That site is like a maze that I can never figure out
I found that some stores like NoFrills and Superstore will post coupons that can't be found through the regular save.ca website, but they link to it separately on social media.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 12, 2003
2720 posts
107 upvotes
GTA
Thx OP
In for a coupon... will try my luck when i happen to pass by RCSS
Sr. Member
Mar 31, 2017
640 posts
261 upvotes
Vancouver
seacats wrote:
Jan 14th, 2019 1:13 pm
I found that some stores like NoFrills and Superstore will post coupons that can't be found through the regular save.ca website, but they link to it separately on social media.
That explains a lot since I wasn't able to find any of the RCSS coupons that got promoted here through my own search
Member
Feb 18, 2018
373 posts
555 upvotes
kooltilltheen wrote: I was able to get the free Schick razors (and the TimTam biscuits)

You gotta be quick though (and it probably also depends on your location I suppose)
Missed the TimTam coupon :( I actually really like those cookies... but did get the Schick but took a long talk with a manager to even get a very similar item approved

Top