Hot Deals

[Real Canadian Superstore] 10000 PC Optimum points when you buy $100 in groceries online

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 11th, 2018 12:31 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2005
1173 posts
425 upvotes
Regina

[Real Canadian Superstore] 10000 PC Optimum points when you buy $100 in groceries online

I received an email today from PC Optimum that with $100 or more in groceries at superstore.ca and using coupon code PCO10K, you will receive 10000 PC Optimum points.

The coupon does not seem to be targeted.

Basically $10 off groceries and perhaps more at shoppers when they have their use your points promos.
11 replies
Dec 27, 2016
251 posts
217 upvotes
torpdude wrote:
Jun 10th, 2018 1:21 pm
I received an email today from PC Optimum that with $100 or more in groceries at superstore.ca and using coupon code PCO10K, you will receive 10000 PC Optimum points.

The coupon does not seem to be targeted.

Basically $10 off groceries and perhaps more at shoppers when they have their use your points promos.
I received the same email for Zehrs. Same code.
Apr 5, 2018
5 posts
1 upvote
Does anyone know if super store prices matches?
Aug 9, 2016
25 posts
84 upvotes
adraht wrote:
Jun 10th, 2018 4:03 pm
Does anyone know if super store prices matches?
they do price match as long as the other store's lower price on that product is in their flyers.
Oct 14, 2017
495 posts
277 upvotes
GTA
John8graz wrote:
Jun 10th, 2018 4:10 pm
they do price match as long as the other store's lower price on that product is in their flyers.
It's imprecise just to say that RCSS PMs. Here in the GTA at least, the ones I'm familiar with all PM, but with some differences. Each individual store has a partly different list I can PM, so for instance, at the one closest to home, I can PM Giant Tiger but not other Ontario Loblaws Group banners like Zehrs. The opposite applies at the next closest RCSS.
Dec 3, 2017
474 posts
268 upvotes
Ottawa & Guelph,…
Jonric wrote:
Jun 10th, 2018 6:53 pm
It's imprecise just to say that RCSS PMs. Here in the GTA at least, the ones I'm familiar with all PM, but with some differences. Each individual store has a partly different list I can PM, so for instance, at the one closest to home, I can PM Giant Tiger but not other Ontario Loblaws Group banners like Zehrs. The opposite applies at the next closest RCSS.
Depends on location so if your town has a giant tiger you can price match them, but if you don’t youre out of luck.
I like credit unions. Proud DUCA member!
Oct 14, 2017
495 posts
277 upvotes
GTA
jacnel wrote:
Jun 11th, 2018 12:33 am
Depends on location so if your town has a giant tiger you can price match them, but if you don’t youre out of luck.
Thanks, but I had figured that out already. It's also not so in reference to certain chains. At the second RCSS I referred to, I can PM some like Zehrs and YIG even though neither has a store in my area.
Dec 3, 2017
474 posts
268 upvotes
Ottawa & Guelph,…
Jonric wrote:
Jun 11th, 2018 12:47 am
Thanks, but I had figured that out already. It's also not so in reference to certain chains. At the second RCSS I referred to, I can PM some like Zehrs and YIG even though neither has a store in my area.
Hmm not completely sure then but knowing corporate they really don’t have any idea what they’re doing so they’re probably just choosing stores at random.
Oct 14, 2017
495 posts
277 upvotes
GTA
jacnel wrote:
Jun 11th, 2018 12:50 am
Hmm not completely sure then but knowing corporate they really don’t have any idea what they’re doing so they’re probably just choosing stores at random.
Random selection is theoretically possible, but doesn't seem at all likely. Why would you think it is?
Dec 3, 2017
474 posts
268 upvotes
Ottawa & Guelph,…
Jonric wrote:
Jun 11th, 2018 9:38 am
Random selection is theoretically possible, but doesn't seem at all likely. Why would you think it is?
I work for Loblaw and let’s just say corporate is unique.
Dec 29, 2007
375 posts
120 upvotes
also free pickup if you use the promo code FREEMONTH
I think this is for first time users only