Expired Hot Deals

Real Canadian Superstore

4 Bags of Lays Chips + 12 Pack Pepsi - $5 & earn 2000 PC Optimum points (after price match, coupons)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 7th, 2020 7:22 pm
[OP]
May 13, 2016
58 posts
194 upvotes

[Real Canadian Superstore] 4 Bags of Lays Chips + 12 Pack Pepsi - $5 & earn 2000 PC Optimum points (after price match, coupons)

First time posting so take it easy on me!

Currently No Frills or Metro are pricing Lays chips this week at $2 for the 235g bag.

Superstore will price match 3 bags for a total of $6

Head over to tastyrewards.com/en-ca/coupons and there is a coupon for $1 off for two bags bringing the total down to $5

There is also another coupon on tastyrewards that says if you buy three participating lays products, get a Pepsico Pack free. The pepsico pack includes a 12 pack of Pepsi and a bag of Lays up to 415G for free! The coupon is not explicit that both are included, though I've reached out to tastyrewards and have confirmed over email that both items are free.

At Superstore this week they are also providing 2000 PCO points for buying 3 bags of Lays Chips, bringing the total for all items down to $3.

I have done this twice already and have had no issues.

Have Fun Everyone!
Images
  • Screen Shot 2020-07-30 at 11.36.40 PM.png
  • Screen Shot 2020-07-30 at 11.37.18 PM.png
52 replies
Deal Expert
Aug 6, 2001
16838 posts
4620 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
Holy. Dedicated.

Too much work for me for junk food but kudos to you!!
Dec 4, 2017
394 posts
502 upvotes
Whitby
weedb0y wrote: Holy. Dedicated.

Too much work for me for junk food but kudos to you!!
Same... But got my up vote for the effort OP.
Jun 9, 2015
873 posts
937 upvotes
Toronto, ON
A for effort. Making RFDers everywhere proud.
Apr 21, 2015
88 posts
110 upvotes
Toronto, ON
You sir are all that and a bag of chip! Thanks OP.
Dec 20, 2018
411 posts
356 upvotes
winnipeg
junk snack + junk beverage perfect match ....make me a junk Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed EyesFace With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed EyesFace With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
Deal Addict
Sep 27, 2011
3891 posts
2812 upvotes
Toronto
-------------
Last edited by drz400 on Nov 25th, 2022 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
------------------------------------
Jan 18, 2018
423 posts
516 upvotes
I think you can save another $0.36 +tax if you pm freshco instead :).
Screenshot_20200731_015917_com.wishabi.flipp.jpg
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
3519 posts
4064 upvotes
Damn that's too much work, but Lays are still the best chips around. Ingredients: Potatoes, Vegetable Oil, and Salt. Just like God intended.
For Sale:
Nov 28, 2019
677 posts
298 upvotes
sirstroud wrote: First time posting so take it easy on me!

Currently No Frills or Metro are pricing Lays chips this week at $2 for the 235g bag.

Superstore will price match 3 bags for a total of $6

Head over to tastyrewards.com/en-ca/coupons and there is a coupon for $1 off for two bags bringing the total down to $5

There is also another coupon on tastyrewards that says if you buy three participating lays products, get a Pepsico Pack free. The pepsico pack includes a 12 pack of Pepsi and a bag of Lays up to 415G for free! The coupon is not explicit that both are included, though I've reached out to tastyrewards and have confirmed over email that both items are free.

At Superstore this week they are also providing 2000 PCO points for buying 3 bags of Lays Chips, bringing the total for all items down to $3.

I have done this twice already and have had no issues.

Have Fun Everyone!
How did you use 2 different coupons on the set of 3. I would have thought if you use the coupon to get this "pepsico pack" then you could not use the $1 off on another item. Out West here the best I am seeing in my area is walmart of 3 for $8 but still if you get a 12 pack and another bag of chips it still a good deal.

I am just wondering how you explained it to the cashier that you get both the soda and a bag of chips for free?
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2017
2392 posts
1488 upvotes
Burnaby
jimbob12341 wrote: How did you use 2 different coupons on the set of 3. I would have thought if you use the coupon to get this "pepsico pack" then you could not use the $1 off on another item. Out West here the best I am seeing in my area is walmart of 3 for $8 but still if you get a 12 pack and another bag of chips it still a good deal.

I am just wondering how you explained it to the cashier that you get both the soda and a bag of chips for free?
Try price-matching the No Frills screenshot from Ontario of $2 for 1 Family pack (its in another thread on RFD or on the Ontario No Frills flyer) and get 3 of those - you'll also get the 2000 in-store points offer and then you can use the coupon for free 12-pack Pepsi as well (I wasn't aware that coupon gets you another free Lays though)

I did that twice this week already and had no issues at RCSS Metrotown

P.S. They certainly won't let you use 2 coupons on the same order though!
Jul 22, 2020
49 posts
25 upvotes
kooltilltheen wrote: Try price-matching the No Frills screenshot from Ontario of $2 for 1 Family pack (its in another thread on RFD or on the Ontario No Frills flyer) and get 3 of those - you'll also get the 2000 in-store points offer and then you can use the coupon for free 12-pack Pepsi as well (I wasn't aware that coupon gets you another free Lays though)

I did that twice this week already and had no issues at RCSS Metrotown

P.S. They certainly won't let you use 2 coupons on the same order though!
exactly, only pick one coupon at a time. I tried.

BTW, last weekend in Van RCSS, one cashier just let me bring everything home without paid, funny, I believe too much reading work makes her confuse, she thought the 12 pack Pepsi supposed to be free, and get another 3 free chips... I told her I supposed to pay the chips at $5, she said "nono, you good to go"...
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2017
2392 posts
1488 upvotes
Burnaby
Moorec2k wrote: exactly, only pick one coupon at a time. I tried.

BTW, last weekend in Van RCSS, one cashier just let me bring everything home without paid, funny, I believe too much reading work makes her confuse, she thought the 12 pack Pepsi supposed to be free, and get another 3 free chips... I told her I supposed to pay the chips at $5, she said "nono, you good to go"...
haha damn, that's crazy...def never seen that happen here in Metrotown but I've used loads of coupons in conjunction with PC Express over the last few months so I can't really complain
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2007
1466 posts
240 upvotes
Even without the price match and the 2000 points it's a good deal at $6 for 4 bags of chips and a case of Pepsi.
Aug 20, 2019
179 posts
589 upvotes
This is basically a repost. YMMV but in Ontario you can price match for $1.88 per bag. Not sure what the OP is talking about with the free bag of chips though. Coupon is just for free Pepsi pack

real-canadian-superstore-lays-pepsi-dea ... #p32910537

Good to know that the $1 coupon works as well. I wasn't sure if they would let you stack coupons
Last edited by BrennanN63260 on Jul 31st, 2020 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)