Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Real Canadian Superstore

4 Bags of Lays Chips + 12 Pack Pepsi - $5 & earn 2000 PC Optimum points (after price match, coupons)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 7th, 2020 7:22 pm
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2009
3428 posts
3602 upvotes
Montreal
Too much for the stomach... not worth it for the calories
Aug 20, 2019
184 posts
591 upvotes
sirstroud wrote: First time posting so take it easy on me!

Currently No Frills or Metro are pricing Lays chips this week at $2 for the 235g bag.

Superstore will price match 3 bags for a total of $6

Head over to tastyrewards.com/en-ca/coupons and there is a coupon for $1 off for two bags bringing the total down to $5

There is also another coupon on tastyrewards that says if you buy three participating lays products, get a Pepsico Pack free. The pepsico pack includes a 12 pack of Pepsi and a bag of Lays up to 415G for free! The coupon is not explicit that both are included, though I've reached out to tastyrewards and have confirmed over email that both items are free.

At Superstore this week they are also providing 2000 PCO points for buying 3 bags of Lays Chips, bringing the total for all items down to $3.

I have done this twice already and have had no issues.

Have Fun Everyone!
Do you have a copy of that email by any chance? Excluding your personal info of course
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2005
1407 posts
911 upvotes
Is there also a deal for those body muscle toner belt things? Need to burn all of this off while still laying in the couch.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 11, 2005
8614 posts
2380 upvotes
Mississauga
All that wirk and op gets 3 down votes.
Deal Addict
May 23, 2017
3808 posts
2784 upvotes
toronto
with the dense cashiers we have around here I cant even imagine trying to explain these coupons to them. ugh
Got that FIDO account!
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2016
2103 posts
4793 upvotes
riseagainstthemachine wrote: with the dense cashiers we have around here I cant even imagine trying to explain these coupons to them. ugh
Exactly
OP says the coupon doesnt explicitly say that there should be a 4th bag of chips. Had to confirm with the coupon site, which is not confirmation for the retailer.
I already have PTSD trying to explain 7up or Mountain Dew is PepsiCo products.
Deal Addict
Apr 14, 2017
1967 posts
620 upvotes
DT Calgary
danzerino wrote: Too much for the stomach... not worth it for the calories
Go to the Fitness and Nutrition subforum please. We don't need this negativity here.
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2012
2754 posts
2076 upvotes
Calgary
Had no idea you got a free Pepsi and Bag of chips with that coupon when I used it the other day. Agree with the other poster above that it was hard enough explaining just the free Pepsi part (no one could understand what a PepsiCo pack was).
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2008
1478 posts
370 upvotes
I am lost in the coupon stacks and price match. You made RFD proud, great job.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2015
5697 posts
50795 upvotes
jarfgames wrote: Had no idea you got a free Pepsi and Bag of chips with that coupon when I used it the other day. Agree with the other poster above that it was hard enough explaining just the free Pepsi part (no one could understand what a PepsiCo pack was).
Might be hard to explain it to the cashier, but will try and PM at Walmart and give it a try.
Aug 20, 2019
184 posts
591 upvotes
hill15 wrote: Might be hard to explain it to the cashier, but will try and PM at Walmart and give it a try.
If you PM at Walmart you miss out on the 2k PC points
Jan 1, 2018
623 posts
792 upvotes
danzerino wrote: Too much for the stomach... not worth it for the calories
Stock up for second wave :twisted:
Ahh the feeling I get when I've saved some money...more money for the more important things!
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2015
5697 posts
50795 upvotes
BrennanN63260 wrote: If you PM at Walmart you miss out on the 2k PC points
Yeah, but it will probably be easier for me to use the coupon and get the pop and chips.
[OP]
May 13, 2016
59 posts
194 upvotes
For anyone asking about combining coupons, I was able to use both. The coupon does not say cannot be combined with other offers, though perhaps it's implied. So YMMV on that. As far as what the PepsiCo pack entails, I've attached a screenshot of my email with customer care
Images
  • Screenshot_20200731_144811.jpg
Aug 20, 2019
184 posts
591 upvotes
sirstroud wrote: For anyone asking about combining coupons, I was able to use both. The coupon does not say cannot be combined with other offers, though perhaps it's implied. So YMMV on that. As far as what the PepsiCo pack entails, I've attached a screenshot of my email with customer care
I thought it was a great deal for just the pop along with the price match and PC points. With the extra bag of chips this is crazy. The retail of the free items is probably more than the cost of the purchased items
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2005
4009 posts
3210 upvotes
Ottawa
Nominated OP for RFD's resident junkie Face With Tears Of Joy

I'd probably PM Freshco and get the free Pepsi ... 10 years ago when I was still high on junk foods but those days have passed Crying Face

Kudos to OP for all that work ... twice already, YOU DA MAN! Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Jul 22, 2020
50 posts
25 upvotes
kooltilltheen wrote: haha damn, that's crazy...def never seen that happen here in Metrotown but I've used loads of coupons in conjunction with PC Express over the last few months so I can't really complain
last time when i use pc express i should hit 75 then got points back, but actually i pick a lot of stuff not in stock, when pick up, i just ignore that, still got the points back, thats pretty ... impressive... Lol
Jun 16, 2009
344 posts
153 upvotes
Calgary
Thanks OP!
These coupons print so poorly they struggle reading the fine print of what a pepsico pack is. Took some time but well worth