Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Real Canadian Superstore

4 Bags of Lays Chips + 12 Pack Pepsi - $5 & earn 2000 PC Optimum points (after price match, coupons)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 7th, 2020 7:22 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
1936 posts
1167 upvotes
Edmonton
Thanks OP, was able to use both coupons :) but sadly there wasn't much selection in terms of Pepsi products. Just Pepsi, Mountain Dew (only had original flavor) and Iced Tea. Aluminum can shortage is real
Feb 14, 2010
65 posts
26 upvotes
toronto
Should also mention that the coupon needs to be printed and you only get 1 chance to do so. so make sure your printer works before you print it.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2015
5696 posts
50711 upvotes
PM at Walmart today. Got the case of Pepsi and big bag of chip's free. Thanks again OP.
Deal Addict
Mar 1, 2014
1599 posts
2415 upvotes
The cashier refused to give both soda and chip, even with the email shown. Still a great deal, though.
Deal Expert
Oct 26, 2003
37648 posts
5410 upvotes
Winnipeg
i never have the patience to pm for food but voted for been hardcore
WTB amazon gc @90%
Penalty Box
Apr 15, 2011
5156 posts
1886 upvotes
Scarborough
sirstroud wrote: First time posting so take it easy on me!

Currently No Frills or Metro are pricing Lays chips this week at $2 for the 235g bag.

Superstore will price match 3 bags for a total of $6

Head over to tastyrewards.com/en-ca/coupons and there is a coupon for $1 off for two bags bringing the total down to $5

There is also another coupon on tastyrewards that says if you buy three participating lays products, get a Pepsico Pack free. The pepsico pack includes a 12 pack of Pepsi and a bag of Lays up to 415G for free! The coupon is not explicit that both are included, though I've reached out to tastyrewards and have confirmed over email that both items are free.

At Superstore this week they are also providing 2000 PCO points for buying 3 bags of Lays Chips, bringing the total for all items down to $3.

I have done this twice already and have had no issues.

Have Fun Everyone!
You are a true rfder, you embody the spirit and mind of what it means to be one.

Is the deal still on or is it done now??
Deal Guru
Aug 17, 2002
13300 posts
4173 upvotes
Tri-Cities (BC)
great for those who got this deal as these printed coupons says ONE COUPON PER CUSTOMER and they don't stack
local RCSS pointed that to me...but still at $5 for 4 bags of chips and drinks is a good deal

1couponPerPurchase.jpg
=^.^= Past Wins:
[2019] Starbucks For Life: 1 Year
[2021] Starbucks Summer: 1 Week Bakery, Flipp Appinions: IOGO Survey, $20 GC
[2022] Starbucks Summer: $100 e-Gift Card, SFL: 100 Stars
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2001
1374 posts
883 upvotes
Vancouver
BestOffer wrote: great for those who got this deal as these printed coupons says ONE COUPON PER CUSTOMER and they don't stack
local RCSS pointed that to me...but still at $5 for 4 bags of chips and drinks is a good deal

1couponPerPurchase.jpg
The two coupons are different. You are using one of each different coupon, not two of the same coupon. YMMV.
Deal Addict
May 7, 2012
1096 posts
513 upvotes
AEmgee wrote: The two coupons are different. You are using one of each different coupon, not two of the same coupon. YMMV.
Take closer look at coupon and read "NOT VALID WITH ANY OTHER COUPON" limitation.
Deal Guru
Aug 17, 2002
13300 posts
4173 upvotes
Tri-Cities (BC)
the bonus points ended on thursday store local time
=^.^= Past Wins:
[2019] Starbucks For Life: 1 Year
[2021] Starbucks Summer: 1 Week Bakery, Flipp Appinions: IOGO Survey, $20 GC
[2022] Starbucks Summer: $100 e-Gift Card, SFL: 100 Stars