Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Real Canadian Superstore

Ben & Jerry's $3.98 - $1 coupon = $2.98 + tax

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 1st, 2019 8:10 pm
Jan 4, 2018
234 posts
1000 upvotes
Mississauga

[Real Canadian Superstore] Ben & Jerry's $3.98 - $1 coupon = $2.98 + tax

I saw a coupon online for Ben & Jerry's to save $1

Real Canadian Superstore has it on sale for $3.98 this week and with coupon, it would be $2.98+tax.

Not a bad deal for ice cream on a hot summer day.

*Hint: If you turn on your VPN, then you can print more than one coupon and the barcode will turn out different
Images
  • Ben and Jerry.png
Last edited by RFDSimple on Jul 26th, 2019 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If this post has helped you please click the 'THANKS' button.
32 replies
Jan 4, 2018
234 posts
1000 upvotes
Mississauga
projector wrote: I DON'T NEED THIS
Sorry :'(
If this post has helped you please click the 'THANKS' button.
Deal Addict
Jul 25, 2018
1075 posts
664 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
RFDSimple wrote: Sorry :'(
$3.98 is a helluva deal already. $2.98 is borderline irresponsible.
Sep 12, 2016
137 posts
242 upvotes
Anyone have a link or search terms for the coupon?

Thanks
Feb 20, 2009
272 posts
285 upvotes
Mississauga
Brutick wrote: Anyone have a link or search terms for the coupon?
Click on the "View Deal" red button at the beginning of the thread.
Sep 12, 2016
137 posts
242 upvotes
ravenjo wrote: Click on the "View Deal" red button at the beginning of the thread.
Thank you!

Still getting used to the RFD Forums app
Oct 19, 2015
9 posts
4 upvotes
Kentville, NS
SS in Halifax, Bayer's Lake had them for $2.99 -$1 coupon = $1.99
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2007
2415 posts
1190 upvotes
Vancouver
In getting 100 pints
Thanks op
Dec 3, 2010
701 posts
608 upvotes
Toronto
I'm thinking of getting a spare freezer for this deal.
Feb 6, 2010
568 posts
146 upvotes
Vancouver
What are the sizes of these ice cream containers? I am reluctant to buy a container of ice cream when I scoop it three times and the container is 3/4s empty. It must be really good tasting if people are excited about this deal.
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2010
10717 posts
5521 upvotes
Toronto
Globedeal wrote: What are the sizes of these ice cream containers? I am reluctant to buy a container of ice cream when I scoop it three times and the container is 3/4s empty. It must be really good tasting if people are excited about this deal.
same size as the haagen dazs container but inferior quality. still tastes good though
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
Jul 11, 2019
15 posts
22 upvotes
Globedeal wrote: What are the sizes of these ice cream containers? I am reluctant to buy a container of ice cream when I scoop it three times and the container is 3/4s empty. It must be really good tasting if people are excited about this deal.
Ben and Jerry's is easily the best ice cream one can buy in grocery stores. Try the half baked flavor.
Sep 30, 2001
30160 posts
10147 upvotes
Toronto
i've only seen once size in Canadian stores: 500 mL like this: https://www.loblaws.ca/Food/Frozen/Ice- ... 6766008_EA
Be kind and civil with one another
Deal Addict
Jul 25, 2018
1075 posts
664 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
DickMasterson wrote: Ben and Jerry's is easily the best ice cream one can buy in grocery stores. Try the half baked flavor.
The Tonight Dough is easily the best flavour.
Jul 11, 2019
15 posts
22 upvotes
projector wrote: The Tonight Dough is easily the best flavour.
Funny you mention that. I picked one of those up for the first time recently, after I made that post. And if you'd asked me beforehand, I would've said half baked 100%. But now I'm not so sure. The Tonight Dough is actually really good. The chocolate cookie dough is amazing.
Deal Addict
Jul 25, 2018
1075 posts
664 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
DickMasterson wrote: Funny you mention that. I picked one of those up for the first time recently, after I made that post. And if you'd asked me beforehand, I would've said half baked 100%. But now I'm not so sure. The Tonight Dough is actually really good. The chocolate cookie dough is amazing.
Seems like Peanut Butter Half Baked might be the true champion, based on the description. But it appears to be a limited release.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
31271 posts
17295 upvotes
Size isn't everything.
I'd much rather have a small portion of good ice cream rather than a giant bucket of crap.
ShoNuff2 wrote: same size as the haagen dazs container but inferior quality. still tastes good though
Really? I think HD is awful nowadays.
Do you not have anything else to do rather than argue with strangers on the internet
Nope. That's why I'm on the internet arguing with strangers. If I had anything better to do I'd probably be doing it.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)