Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2020

[Real Canadian Superstore] Black Friday Flyer-No Tax All Week (Nov. 26-Dec. 2) Ontario

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 30th, 2020 12:04 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
2817 posts
12148 upvotes

[Real Canadian Superstore] Black Friday Flyer-No Tax All Week (Nov. 26-Dec. 2) Ontario

No Tax All Week on Home, Electronics, Toys, Health and Beauty, Cosmetics, Joe Fresh
30 replies
Sep 13, 2015
495 posts
403 upvotes
If I can find it, I need the ps5 headset to complete the Christmas package for the son.
Glory Glory Man United
Mar 11, 2008
389 posts
801 upvotes
London
Anyone know how online ordering works? I want a cheap TV for the kids and the 50" @ $209 seems to fit the bill. If I order online today and schedule pickup for Thursday morning will they honor the "slam deals" price, or the current $399 + tax on their website that they're quoting me in the cart?
Jul 1, 2012
41 posts
28 upvotes
Would love to know if the 50" LG is the IPS version or the VA version!
"Real 4k IPS" on box = IPS version
"Real 4k display" on box = VA version

Anyone popping in there over the next three days. (Hoping for VA version).
Deal Addict
Sep 27, 2006
3475 posts
594 upvotes
Not so easy there Ma…
Randalpink73 wrote: Nothing to see here. No 1kg old fashion bacon!
I saw some in No Frills a few days ago.
Nov 22, 2013
189 posts
188 upvotes
fergy wrote: I saw some in No Frills a few days ago.
It’s available at all their stores, but was it BF prices?
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2004
4796 posts
3805 upvotes
Ottawa
Randalpink73 wrote: Nothing to see here. No 1kg old fashion bacon!
Hahahaha that was one of my better black friday deals that year too! 4.88 I think?
Aug 1, 2016
17 posts
91 upvotes
Opinions on that gaming chair for 129$? Worth it or should I pay extra for something better?

Gettin too old to be sitting on the floor when I play lol.
Nov 24, 2020
1 posts
Does anyone knows what's up with the "Wiz smart bulbs" listen in the flyer?

I've never seen them sell/stock those before. When clicking the link in the ad it returns a server error on the superstore website.

also when searching the PC Express app or manually searching the superstore website there's no results for that product. Almost as if they don't even carry it ever, but the price for it in the flyer is amazing.

Home Depot sells the three packs for $44.99. Vs superstore @ 29.99 BF.
Apr 23, 2016
38 posts
44 upvotes
LONDON, ON
Check the PC optimum app. Bacon is on for 8.xx instead of 13.xx Its not what it used to be but at least its there. Not sure why this isn’t in the regular BF flyer
Deal Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
5061 posts
468 upvotes
surf99992001 wrote: Would love to know if the 50" LG is the IPS version or the VA version!
"Real 4k IPS" on box = IPS version
"Real 4k display" on box = VA version

Anyone popping in there over the next three days. (Hoping for VA version).
Curious also if in general that tv if tax free is a good deal? I know there seems to be a big thread somewhere in these forums for using it as a monitor but how about as an actual TV? Anyone with real world experience? For reference, stuff like OLED are out of my budget.
Jul 27, 2008
36 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
Was trying to order the 50” Westinghouse TV online, but cart is showing ‘EST. Taxes $27.56”. I thought this was supposed to be tax free? Anyone know if this gets adjusted after completing order?
Aug 11, 2020
12 posts
11 upvotes
dimitrc wrote: Was trying to order the 50” Westinghouse TV online, but cart is showing ‘EST. Taxes $27.56”. I thought this was supposed to be tax free? Anyone know if this gets adjusted after completing order?
possibly because today is Thursday and it is tax free on the weekend, not today. Idk, just a guess
Jul 27, 2008
36 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
Alohamom3 wrote: possibly because today is Thursday and it is tax free on the weekend, not today. Idk, just a guess
Thanks. The flyer indicated No Tax all week starting Thursday. Usually you would see the taxes adjusted at checkout time, before placing order.
Aug 11, 2020
12 posts
11 upvotes
I just looked and wow, the flyer didn't just indicate it, it is most of the front page and all through the flyer too LOL.
Sometimes I don't get my personalized offers on the app till 9am so maybe it is a start of day issue?
I think you have a pretty strong case to get the taxes back if you do end up getting charged them
sorry I can't help more
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2006
1079 posts
151 upvotes
Toronto
nexuscardguy wrote: If I can find it, I need the ps5 headset to complete the Christmas package for the son.
There was a few units at RCSS when I went