Expired Hot Deals

[Real Canadian Superstore] BOGO Free on Maple Leaf Top Dogs

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 14th, 2019 1:05 am
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 25, 2005
8375 posts
6185 upvotes
North York

[Real Canadian Superstore] BOGO Free on Maple Leaf Top Dogs

Get your BOGO Maple Leaf Top Dogs 375g coupon now and celebrate like a pro.

Only 4000 coupons available.
Act fast as the coupon is sure to disappear quickly.

Redeemable only at Real Canadian Superstore nationwide.
https://www.save.ca/rcsstopdogsbogo

duo.jpg
Last edited by DragonRider on Dec 11th, 2018 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
15 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 5, 2008
1871 posts
755 upvotes
White Rock
Thanks OP.
I think it's redeemable at Real Canadian Superstore nation wide.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Mar 9, 2007
12528 posts
7410 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
Ahh this will go well with my free 4 schick razor coupon.

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Deal Addict
Oct 5, 2008
1871 posts
755 upvotes
White Rock
Cheapo-Findo wrote: Ahh this will go well with my free 4 schick razor coupon.
I got the Schick razor coupon, which will expire in Dec 31, but there is NO stock in my local RCSS store.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Mar 9, 2007
12528 posts
7410 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
Same at my local RCSS.
goodfortune wrote: I got the Schick razor coupon, which will expire in Dec 31, but there is NO stock in my local RCSS store.

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Member
User avatar
Aug 29, 2018
489 posts
473 upvotes
Smart on RCSS. Don't have stock until after coupon expires, thus no money lost. LOL. Bravoo
Sr. Member
Nov 17, 2014
578 posts
600 upvotes
QC
Time to eat more PORC AND OR CHICKEN AND OR BEEF AND OR UNKOWN FILLERS :D
Member
Nov 16, 2018
342 posts
709 upvotes
There was stock at my store you were probably just beat there by someone else. Early bird gets the worm.
Member
Jul 15, 2014
302 posts
213 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Cheapo-Findo wrote: Same at my local RCSS.
You can try to find the Department Manager to order them in for you. I had that done in my local store. Picked up 3 last night, they are actually 4+2 packs because now they make all their packs with +2 bonus!

Also, tried to get one of these coupons but all gone! Was going to make pigs in a blanket or something. Sad
Member
User avatar
Aug 29, 2018
489 posts
473 upvotes
ElenaA265 wrote: You can try to find the Department Manager to order them in for you. I had that done in my local store. Picked up 3 last night, they are actually 4+2 packs because now they make all their packs with +2 bonus!

Also, tried to get one of these coupons but all gone! Was going to make pigs in a blanket or something. Sad

Coupon was posted up Dec 11. Stuff does not last long on RFD, and who knows how many other websites soccer mom couponers posted it up on as well. Its one of those do it fast, buy now, think later things. I missed out as well :(
Jr. Member
User avatar
Apr 22, 2017
171 posts
139 upvotes
Manitoba
Coupon is OOS =[
┻━┻︵ \(°□°)/ ︵ ┻━┻
Member
Jul 15, 2014
302 posts
213 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
BenzDude11 wrote: Coupon was posted up Dec 11. Stuff does not last long on RFD, and who knows how many other websites soccer mom couponers posted it up on as well. Its one of those do it fast, buy now, think later things. I missed out as well :(
Yeah I noticed after I posted that the thread was a few days ago!! I will have to keep an eye out for save.ca coupons. However since I was on the site anyway I found a liberte yogurt coupon for $1 off. I printed a few off as I buy the 4 packs for breakfast anyway!
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 25, 2005
8375 posts
6185 upvotes
North York
Just received my Maple Leaf Top Dogs coupon today.

Top