Expired Hot Deals

[Real Canadian Superstore] Cap Off Prime Rib Premium Oven Roast $5.44lb Canada AAA or USDA (ONT) April 9 to 15

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 19th, 2020 4:56 pm
Deal Fanatic
Aug 16, 2010
6145 posts
3025 upvotes
Aurora
Sicklyslick wrote: is RCSS pickup only or you can walk in like loblaws?
You can walk in. Though there may be a line outside.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
1918 posts
5333 upvotes
ExcelPremium wrote: I wish BC would follow as well
BC has Cap Off Prime Rib Grilling Steak AAA for $7.98lb.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 8, 2010
7159 posts
397 upvotes
York
Can I cook this in a toaster oven or an air fryer?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2005
7627 posts
942 upvotes
TO
blyndfyre wrote: Too bad I can't get any grocery pickup slots within the same flyer. It's luck of the draw if any of my items are on sale within an order.

That being said, in times like this, I'm thankful for grocery pickup.
I know right, I was like I got a slot 2 weeks from today, now I wish there was a flyer preview 2 wks from today to shop from that but in these times I'm happy and blessed to say we are actually able to shop and offered pickup (2 weeks is not bad).
Achieva Financial /KOHO / STACK (0% FX Fee) /Tangerine / EQ Bank member / I use Plastiq for paying bills with my CC

"You can't soar with the eagles if you're hanging with the turkeys - Gary Kent
Feb 25, 2019
9 posts
3 upvotes
I am wondering, if I order 10 lbs of Prime Rib tomorrow (it will be $5,44 a lb) and scheduled a pick up on July 1?
Do you think it will work?
Then I could order the Prime Rib for the whole year! ha ha.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 16, 2010
6145 posts
3025 upvotes
Aurora
dankup wrote: Can I cook this in a toaster oven or an air fryer?
Yes, both would work fine as long as the roast fits.
Feb 19, 2013
40 posts
77 upvotes
Calgary
west misses out again. why does are beef cost more mooney?
Dec 29, 2017
87 posts
65 upvotes
Atlantic superstore is 5.88 and only AA. WEST is not alone in paying higher prices for inferior grades
Dec 20, 2007
121 posts
26 upvotes
vancouver
Haven’t done the online grocery shop and pickup before. How does it work? Would they actually select the roast for me? I’d prefer to pick it myself. I imagine they’d just grab any random garbage looking cut.
Deal Addict
May 30, 2011
3137 posts
1651 upvotes
rkoshack wrote: Haven’t done the online grocery shop and pickup before. How does it work? Would they actually select the roast for me? I’d prefer to pick it myself. I imagine they’d just grab any random garbage looking cut.
They pick it for you - but the point is sort of moot right now since you can't get a pick up slot within this flyer period (the price you pay for items is based on the price they are when you pick up, NOT when you place the order).
Deal Fanatic
Sep 1, 2005
9401 posts
4639 upvotes
Markham
Last couple of times I've bought prime rib/rib steaks at RCSS, they were really good. I probably still have 2 thick "steaks" in the freezer. Gotta say IMO that's a bad pic (not good) of a cooked roast on their flyer though.

prime Capture.JPG

Metro's price is close (I like their picture better)...I know there are some on here that don't like Metro. I don't mind them.

metro prime Capture.JPG
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)