Expired Hot Deals

Real Canadian Superstore

Charmin Ultra Strong/Soft - 20 Triple Rolls = 60 Regular for 11.98$

[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 9, 2009
1925 posts
1815 upvotes

[Real Canadian Superstore] Charmin Ultra Strong/Soft - 20 Triple Rolls = 60 Regular for 11.98$

Superstore has a nice deal in this week's flyer for the Charming Ultra Strong or Soft, Get 20 Triple Rollls = 60 regular ones for 11,98$

https://www.realcanadiansuperstore.ca/H ... sPDPFlow=Y
36 replies
Deal Addict
May 1, 2011
1373 posts
712 upvotes
Near GTA
*waits for the Human TP calculators to show up*
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
May 17, 2006
7083 posts
2861 upvotes
GTA
chrischris84 wrote: *waits for the Human TP calculators to show up*
Here you go:

5
25-Jul-16
Costco Kirkland
$15.99
30 Rolls
425 Sheets / Roll 2 Ply
$0.0101 / Sq Ft
$0.00125412 / Sheet
$1.2541 / 1000 Sheets


17
2-Feb-17
Amazon Cottenelle Clean
$8.48
24 Rolls
190 Sheets / Roll 2 Ply
$0.0175 / Sq Ft
$0.00185965 / Sheet
$1.8596 / 1000 Sheets


22
14-Mar-17
Costco Charmin Ultra
$17.99
36 Rolls
209 Sheets / Roll 2 Ply
$0.0204 / Sq Ft
$0.00239102 / Sheet
$2.3910 / 1000 Sheets


29
23-Feb-18
Superstore Charmin Ultra Strong/Soft (smackioio)
$11.98
20 Rolls
231 Sheets / Roll 2 Ply
$0.0241 / Sq Ft
$0.00259307 / Sheet
$2.5931 / 1000 Sheets
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 11, 2012
3784 posts
2611 upvotes
Calgary
chrischris84 wrote: *waits for the Human TP calculators to show up*
don't worry, they'll show up soon 'nuff :rolleyes: . what the HTPC's often forget is the quality of the TP instead of just quantity. Charmin is my fav TP & their Ultra Strong is really strong & Ultra Soft is....well really soft! YMMV ofcos but my tush is worth the extra pampering Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes. besides, I'm using wayyyy less TP nowadays with the use of an electric bidet. an obvious plug here but I've had my IZEN1 bidet for 2.5 yrs now & I wouldnt wanna live without it or good TP for that matter.
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 9, 2009
1925 posts
1815 upvotes
porksoda wrote: Here you go:

5
25-Jul-16
Costco Kirkland
$15.99
30 Rolls
425 Sheets / Roll 2 Ply
$0.0101 / Sq Ft
$0.00125412 / Sheet
$1.2541 / 1000 Sheets


17
2-Feb-17
Amazon Cottenelle Clean
$8.48
24 Rolls
190 Sheets / Roll 2 Ply
$0.0175 / Sq Ft
$0.00185965 / Sheet
$1.8596 / 1000 Sheets


22
14-Mar-17
Costco Charmin Ultra
$17.99
36 Rolls
209 Sheets / Roll 2 Ply
$0.0204 / Sq Ft
$0.00239102 / Sheet
$2.3910 / 1000 Sheets


29
23-Feb-18
Superstore Charmin Ultra Strong/Soft (smackioio)
$11.98
20 Rolls
231 Sheets / Roll 2 Ply
$0.0241 / Sq Ft
$0.00259307 / Sheet
$2.5931 / 1000 Sheets
Thank you, that is correct, however there are other factors to be considered here. Amazon charges for shipping below 35$ (unless there s S&S involved). Costco required the membership. As for RCSS , you just need to go in store and grab one pack when you re doing your grocery purchases. Also on top of that, neither Costco nor Amazon have the points system where one can use the PC points to purchase items like these (I do have aprox 300$ in PC points :) . So let's say a good deal for non-online or non-membership stores.
Deal Addict
May 23, 2017
3610 posts
2631 upvotes
toronto
there is a 50 cent charmin coupon on the loblaws website too.
Got that FIDO account!
Got that ZOOMER account!
Sr. Member
Nov 10, 2003
854 posts
226 upvotes
Anyone use the Costco Kirkland brand of TP and able to compare it to Charmin Ultra Strong. My goto is the Charmin, but the Kirkland brand at half the price may be my new preferred TP if it's as strong and comparably soft.
Deal Addict
Jan 3, 2008
1576 posts
288 upvotes
Doesn't Costco have 40 rolls, 425 sheets per roll on sale for $15.99? how much would that be?
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 17, 2006
6912 posts
5816 upvotes
Burlington
ShadowVlican wrote: Yea between Superstore and Walmart, which one's the better deal?
$12 for 20 rolls
$10 for 16 rolls
do your calculation
Deal Guru
May 29, 2006
10642 posts
3314 upvotes
everytime I buy anything other then Kirkland brand, I'm disappointed and feel ripped off.
Sr. Member
Nov 15, 2006
652 posts
395 upvotes
Toronto
konsensei wrote: $12 for 20 rolls
$10 for 16 rolls
do your calculation
please be aware that different brands and "models" can have different number of sheets.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 17, 2006
6912 posts
5816 upvotes
Burlington
wrecker wrote: please be aware that different brands and "models" can have different number of sheets.
Do you know what brand and model he is asking about?
Member
Nov 25, 2009
270 posts
244 upvotes
Toronto
Get the 50c coupon from brand saver and also get $2 back from checkout 51
Very good deal after the coupons.
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 9, 2009
1925 posts
1815 upvotes
1k3 wrote: Get the 50c coupon from brand saver and also get $2 back from checkout 51
Very good deal after the coupons.
I see 1$ on checkout51...where did you see 2$ ?
Deal Guru
User avatar
Mar 9, 2007
14790 posts
11030 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
I bought Charmin from Amazon
24 MEGA ROLLS for 20 bucks!
1 MEGA ROLL = 4 Regular Rolls.

Yay baby!!

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!

Top