Expired Hot Deals

Real Canadian Superstore

Dozen Grade A Large Eggs - $0.54 ymmv

  • Last Updated:
  • Nov 7th, 2020 9:45 pm
[OP]
Jr. Member
Nov 17, 2009
104 posts
91 upvotes

[Real Canadian Superstore] Dozen Grade A Large Eggs - $0.54 ymmv

RCSS - Dozen No Name Grade A large white eggs - $0.54. Ymmv. This was Georgetown, ON

I think this is cheapest I’ve seen eggs lol. Picked up a few boxes to bulk, expiry in December.
Images
  • 30F69E2C-36C5-4874-B5CB-FB97D5ABB50E.jpeg
10 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2014
1014 posts
656 upvotes
Toronto
So these no name eggs and other no name product. Do they come from a different farm vs name brands? What’s the difference?
Newbie
Jan 21, 2017
7 posts
7 upvotes
ymmv . Looks like best before date is Nov 9. Good luck eating 12 eggs in 24 hours.
[OP]
Jr. Member
Nov 17, 2009
104 posts
91 upvotes
dbrasco16 wrote: ymmv . Looks like best before date is Nov 9. Good luck eating 12 eggs in 24 hours.
There were boxes with December expiry date, which is what I picked up
Jr. Member
Jul 29, 2020
198 posts
998 upvotes
dbrasco16 wrote: ymmv . Looks like best before date is Nov 9. Good luck eating 12 eggs in 24 hours.
Hold my beer.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2003
6078 posts
1901 upvotes
Mississauga
dbrasco16 wrote: ymmv . Looks like best before date is Nov 9. Good luck eating 12 eggs in 24 hours.
easy...6 ppl in house...2 eggs each...
Jr. Member
Oct 11, 2018
154 posts
125 upvotes
warpee wrote: RCSS - Dozen No Name Grade A large white eggs - $0.54. Ymmv. This was Georgetown, ON

I think this is cheapest I’ve seen eggs lol. Picked up a few boxes to bulk, expiry in December.
Is there a lot left?? I live down the street and I’m out of eggs!! Did you also happen to see any Halloween chocs left?
Deal Fanatic
May 4, 2014
5129 posts
6821 upvotes
Toronto, ON
lovingthosedeals wrote: Is there a lot left?? I live down the street and I’m out of eggs!! Did you also happen to see any Halloween chocs left?
At RFD you don't ask these questions, you scramble to the store when you hear about eggs deals. People go crazy even with $2/dozen, so this is scrambled hot.
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2008
1932 posts
1472 upvotes
er34er34 wrote: At RFD you don't ask these questions, you scramble to the store when you hear about eggs deals. People go crazy even with $2/dozen, so this is scrambled hot.
Go easy on the newb
Jr. Member
Oct 11, 2018
154 posts
125 upvotes
lovingthosedeals wrote: Is there a lot left?? I live down the street and I’m out of eggs!! Did you also happen to see any Halloween chocs left?
Ended up going. The .54 deal is for eggs expiring in a few days. They moved all the ones expiring in December back to their stock room. Still managed to grab some though by asking an employee. thanks OP.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)